Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I would like to see what some status effects do to the enemies, you can see that they might have 'weak' on or some other effect, yet you can't see what that actually means. Is there anyway at all to get a tooltip over an enemy's de/buff much like how you can see detail over your own status effects?

veteran
veteran
Yes. You need many points in loremaster. Then you can see enemy stats by pressing ctrl while mouse over.

You can see the effects of your spells right in the toolbar. wink

Last edited by LordCrash; 10/07/14 02:30 AM.

WOOS
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I can see what status they have, I cannot see what such a status does though? If I see an enemy with 'weak' or 'elemental absorbtion' or 'burning' as one of their de/buffs, In order to know what each effect does I have to either write down what the effect does to my characters and then refer to that, or see if any of my characters have the same effect and try and remember each time a new de/buff occurs to know what it actually does.

veteran
veteran
Just mouse over the spell you've casted (or ability you've used) in your hotbar. There you can see the effects you inflict on the enemy like -2 to strength for example.

WOOS
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
But you can't see the what some effects do. And anyways if the enemies buff each other, or they have something to begin with, it is currently impossible to see what it does!

veteran
veteran
Have you tried to mouse over an enemy with pressing +ctrl (high loremaster given)?

Last edited by LordCrash; 10/07/14 03:01 AM.

WOOS
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Yes, but it doesn't state what the effect does.

Where is:

[Linked Image]

for:

[Linked Image]

Some spells also don't say what such effects do before you cast them too.

veteran
veteran
Well, wet is a bad example because it doesn't have any effects other than making enemies wet (and therefore more vulnerable to freezing or stunning)... wink

But I got your point and I don't know any way to show that, sry.

WOOS
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by LordCrash
?et (and therefore more vulnerable to freezing or stunning)

I think the OP's question is: how do you know that Wet makes someone more vulnerable to freezing or stunning? Also, what does "more vulnerable" mean, anyway?

The manual has little-to-no information on what the various status effects do.

If your characters get a status effect then you can mouseover the status and get information about what the status does. That same mouseover does not apply to status effects on enemies. It should.

(As far as the example above goes, I do know that if you Chill a Wet target then it becomes Frozen. I don't know if Wet has any effect on cold damage, however).

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
I've wondered this myself - no known way I've found so far. Would be great as I only found out what fear did when they feared my elemental smile

veteran
veteran
Yeah, they definitely should find a way to get that information. Most of them I do know what they do, but for some... still up to grabs. And it's kinda vital knowing what enemies have buffed themselves with to counter it properly.

G
gas Offline
stranger
stranger
G
+1 this, devs please implement

Link Copied to Clipboard