Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Q
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Q
So I just killed the void dragon and beat the game, i instantly get ported to the imps talking about us and then to the credits, after the credits are gone (yes, I sat through the entire creditlist: aprox 10min) I get thrown to the mainscreen and I can't continue my adventure. My last save file is then from my last quicksafe and i can't continue or do anything.

Is this normal or am I bugged? It seems pretty stupid if it's normal, because that means I can never play on this safe file again, which is not something I would really like (still got quests to do and people who I don't like to murder.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Pretty much as intended. There's always the possibility of expansions in the future, but for now the game ends once the credits roll. The only odd thing about it, to be honest, is the fact that they even bothered to have the end-boss drop loot. Kind of a tease, that.

enthusiast
enthusiast
The game says at least 3 times that you can NOT return after entering the last portal, save before that and you can return. But yeah.. the loot drops (3 golden ones...) kinda teased.

Link Copied to Clipboard