Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#513765 09/07/14 12:58 AM
LeBurns Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
I've cleared most of the first map, but I only have two stones, the first from the clinic and one from the murder room.

I thought Black Cove would have one since the pirates kept talking about it, but I didn't find one.

Are there others on the first map? Note I haven't done the church yet.

Thanks.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
If I can think back, there are at least five stones on the first map. Four if you're not counting the church. There is a stone in black cove, if you haven't found it you should explore more thoroughly wink

LeBurns Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Well right now I got two pyramids and two 'dead' stones. I know I got a stone from the clinic and another from the murder room.

Where is the stone in the cove? I'm trying to unlock more areas at the End of Time.

Thanks.

LeBurns Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Well I found another stone on some fire golem thing. Just about finished with the first map. Mainly just the temple left.

But I did go back to the Black Cove and checked the chest in the boat near the pirate boss battle and nothing is there. I would have sworn there was a stone in Black Cove. Would love to know where it is. I reunited the headless ghost with his head and the woman ghost with her husband in the lighthouse. I just can't think of anyplace else to look in the Cove.

So right now I have two pyramids and three inert stones. The stones I got from the clinic, the murder room and that fire golem.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
It's a blood stone in Pontius Pirate's chest on the ship. That's the one the orcs and pirates are talking about.

LeBurns Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by Steerpike
It's a blood stone in Pontius Pirate's chest on the ship. That's the one the orcs and pirates are talking about.

... but that chest did not have a stone in it. I even went back and checked again and the chest is empty.

Maybe I'm miscounting something. The locations I have unlocked at The End of Time is the telescope and Hero Hall. There is another gate that is active, but for some reason I can't use it.

LeBurns Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
I figured it out. It's not an inert stone it's a blood stone. I haven't used it because I figured it was evil considering what it did to the pirates.

Link Copied to Clipboard