Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#514150 09/07/14 12:16 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi,

With all the excitement going on, I noticed a lack of information on the linux version.

Is there a date? Schedule?

I don't want something like "we will release it at..."

More like "we are going to look at it at... and we discovered this and that".
Of course you have tons of problems (pebcak usually) to "fix" right now, and you need to do that first. There is nothing worse than people complaining.

In the mean time I will be playing some more neverwinternights ;-).

journeyman
journeyman
There is currently no official schedule. The only "semi official" statement was "after the mac release"

K
stranger
stranger
K
And in that case "after" means literally "not before, but who knows how later"? hehe

That was the key point when I did my kickstarter pledge. Knowing at least what year we will see the release would be nice. Until then have to trust you that game happened to be very good.

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
I hope they will release a linux version, that was the only reason to pledge the game for me and i think for a lot more smile

H
stranger
stranger
H
Originally Posted by Garog
I hope they will release a linux version, that was the only reason to pledge the game for me and i think for a lot more smile

Hope so too !

journeyman
journeyman
I have a simple Kickstarter rule: "no linux, no money" so i'am on your side (therefore i missed the StarCitizen kickstarter...). Hopefully the DOS-Linux version is out before i finished my XCOM Classic Ironman run ... (on linux :D)

Link Copied to Clipboard