Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Fend Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
F
I'm seriously tired and disappointed by Larian and Kickstarters that now closet to 2 weeks after release I still haven't the pet I pledged.

There's been a last update just recently and sill see nothing. Is there anything special to do like create a new profile or a new game? I already tried "all" on Mac, so ask for tricks before to lost my time do it again on Windows.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Fend
I'm seriously tired and disappointed by Larian and Kickstarters that now closet to 2 weeks after release I still haven't the pet I pledged.

There's been a last update just recently and sill see nothing. Is there anything special to do like create a new profile or a new game? I already tried "all" on Mac, so ask for tricks before to lost my time do it again on Windows.

Mine hasn't shown up yet either, I guess they're just busy, it'll all get sorted out eventually, no worries smile I asked them about it while I was reporting a bug. Will let you know if I hear anything.

* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

It is a full moon night and ... bèèè! ... the Weresheep are out...
F
Fend Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
F
Good to know I'm not alone but is there any trick when if haven't and then you have it? Like create a new profile or something?

At each update it's tedious, I open a current game, I create a new game, I create a new profile and a new game, I switch to English create a new profile and and a new game.

Then I switch from Mac to Windows to do all the stuff.

You seems not care much to not have your pet, but I pledged the pet to play with a pet, even if it's more a dead puppet. I don't see the point of playing the game without the pet. I'm pretty sure I won't replay before a long time so there's something very wrong in my point of view. Play the game without the pet when I pledged for it?????

EDIT: I had already contacted them and got a support and answer that the pet will be in a next update (that I read as the next update but I'm not sure) and they listed the pet information in the profile, and they was ok. But still void, no pet.

At this point I hate cat but I think all pet pledges should have a default ugly cat (cat seem the most popular) until the pledge info is in the game and then override the default.

Last edited by Fend; 10/07/14 07:01 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard