B
was there a patch today?

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
yep! same here - crashing after opening saved game since the latest 1.0.63

Mac OS 10.9.4

Last edited by Ezmeth; 10/07/14 07:08 PM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
Yes crashes again frown we can't play tonight....:*(

S
stranger
stranger
S
Same here frown

I've checked my save game folder and everything is still there... But whenever I try to load one of my save games, the game crashes back to my desktop. There were also plenty of bug reports written by the game, one for each attempt of loading a save. So if you're interested in them, just tell me were to send them. I've also used your analysis tool and can provide the report file in case this helps.

Just as a note: everything worked fine before the latest patch - I was able to save and load and then I went to get some food. When I came back and started the game again it was patched and loading was no longer possible.

I would be happy if there's a solution besides starting a new game. I mean it's really a great game but sooner or later it's kind of boring doing the same over and over again.

B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
do you run the game as administrator? has anyone tried that after the new patch?

just curious

S
stranger
stranger
S
Not until you suggested it smile But unfortunately it makes no difference - I've manually started EoCApp.exe with admin privileges but it's still not possible to load any saves.

But anyway, thanks for the suggestion!

J
stranger
stranger
J
Just tried it, still doesn't work...

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
How come autosaves load fine?

R
RtM Offline
R
Freezing/Crashing still happening. It's like I can only save/load so many times before the game decides it's been long enough. Getting really frustrating playing this game now as I have to do SO MUCH multiple times because of the saves not actually saving.

I
stranger
stranger
I
+1, game was playing fine all day today, then randomly I try to load a quicksave, and it crashes... now it will not load any saved games.

Not sure why it just started suddenly... I was in the same game session all day with no issues.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Originally Posted by IBreakBad
+1, game was playing fine all day today, then randomly I try to load a quicksave, and it crashes... now it will not load any saved games.

Not sure why it just started suddenly... I was in the same game session all day with no issues.

Same here, when i try to load a quick save in the cave with the orcs and pirates = crash !

I
stranger
stranger
I
oddly enough, thats where I am. Just got through the battle with the Orcs/Pirates, quick saved, then when I loaded it back it started crashing... cant even load saves from before that has 100% loaded for me before

L
stranger
stranger
L
i have uninstalled the game and installed again, i have delete the folder "Larian studios" in docuements, without saves games and when i want to reload... crash again

B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
after todays update/patch was installed the game won't even let me create characters and start. It kicks me to the create profile screen with a msg "save game load file failed - error code 100. contact Larian Studios for more help".

Before I could at least start a game but could never save one. Now I can't do either...

HELP!!

M
stranger
stranger
M
Not sure if this is a related problem but my GF and I were saving in the Black Cove before Billeh and those saves will NOT load at all. Immediate CTD.

I have emailed a report to supportdos@larian.com

X
stranger
stranger
X
Ok well the issue is still not fixed atleast for me anyways. I'm crashing "less often" now but the crashes are still happening whenever I quick save.

B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
is there a fix for this in the works? Not able to play at all...let us know

Waiting patiently!
Thanks

biagioviv, can you check if deleting your levelcache folder helps you out? And let us know the outcome.

You can find the levelcache folder at ...Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin\LevelCache.

Mike, your issue should be fixed in today's update(s).

Last edited by Issh; 11/07/14 02:22 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Same save issue - my saves before the Orc Boss work, those after do not.
I patched.

B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
I dont have a levelcache folder. When I install from Steam there are no Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin\LevelCache folders created under My Documents.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard