Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Update V1.0.63
July 10 - lar
Hello everybody,
First of all, thank you for all the feedback. Divinity:Original Sin is a big game and it's sometimes hard for us to see where things go wrong. You've been absolutely fantastic in helping us out and as a result we have a number of fixes that should help out several people:
Added more error reporting when save files are not written away correctly
Optimised texture streaming & sound loading to reduce stuttering on some systems. More optimisations are coming
Fix for bone totem problems in the Luculla mines
Fix for end game not triggering correctly under certain circumstances
Better resolution detection
Fixed issues with changing multiplayer settings
Fixed a number of crashes
Followers now move in a less jittery manner
Fixed issue with combining stacks of items
Fixed issue in multiplayer that caused two peers to get the same character assigned
Updated French & German translations
Have fun!

journeyman
journeyman
This update finally lets me run the game without changing my refresh rate.

I also noticed that my bugged rogue is no longer bugged. There were some people who's rogues were only hitting once per turn (though it did double damage), including me. When I played today, first thing I noticed was my rogue swinging twice.

Hopefully a henchmen appearance fix will be in the next update.

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
My savegames fucked up after updating. Ty Larian for screwing me.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by gastovski

all your savegames?

K
K
Kudos to Larian for updating frequently and supporting the game. Any word on the megadungeon?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by gastovski

What happens exactly? The update shouldn't destroy savegames.

Last edited by LordCrash; 10/07/14 11:22 PM.

WOOS
S
stranger
stranger
S
Are people still crashing during the saves? Thats the worst frown

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by sparksnorth
Are people still crashing during the saves? Thats the worst frown

In my playthrough it crashed during quicksaving maybe five times (in 100 hours). No big deal. But I've heard the problem can be much worse if you have a 32bit OS and only 4GB RAM.

Last edited by LordCrash; 10/07/14 11:33 PM.

WOOS
S
stranger
stranger
S
yeah, im in the x32 camp... and its terrible. I'd say its like a 35% chance of crash. Its really bad. Especially after like a 30 min battle, but man, this game is really fun.

stranger
stranger
Hello,

I've only tried this version once (had to get to work) but the bug with the Bone totem quest didn't fix for me.

I destroyed it before I could click and interact with it and it didn't triggered the miners to talk to me.

Thing is that I've already played several hours and quest after that and don't want (or have the saves, I guess) to reload that MANY hours/quest and do those all over again in the same profile/chars.

Anyone in the same situation? Anyone got it fixed?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Esev
Hello,

I've only tried this version once (had to get to work) but the bug with the Bone totem quest didn't fix for me.

I destroyed it before I could click and interact with it and it didn't triggered the miners to talk to me.

Thing is that I've already played several hours and quest after that and don't want (or have the saves, I guess) to reload that MANY hours/quest and do those all over again in the same profile/chars.

I guess they just fixed the original failure/bug (that sometimes the destruction of the totem doesn't cause the trigger). frown

WOOS
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by LordCrash
Hello,

I guess they just fixed the original failure/bug (that sometimes the destruction of the totem doesn't cause the trigger). frown

Oh man I thought that could be the case but is oh so sad...

I mean to reroll and try another builds, thats for sure, but I wanted to finish the game with my curently trio so bad.

veteran
veteran
Hm, maybe you should wait a bit more until you start all over. I doubt it will be the last patch for D:OS. wink

WOOS
stranger
stranger
Yeah, I still think there is hope!

Tks man.

S
S

Oh man I thought that could be the case but is oh so sad...

I mean to reroll and try another builds, thats for sure, but I wanted to finish the game with my curently trio so bad.

Maybe you could just use some cheat or editor to go through the door?

N
stranger
stranger
N
There is an immaculate group after passing the bridge that offers you a pass after winning a rock paper mini-game

S
stranger
stranger
S
x32 save issues seem to be all gone. Been playing for like 40 mins with no issue and spamming quicksave.

...But it looks like loading still isn't perfect. Crashed right after I typed the top sentence.

Last edited by sparksnorth; 11/07/14 02:26 AM.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by NEET
There is an immaculate group after passing the bridge that offers you a pass after winning a rock paper mini-game

Hey man tks but they dont, I've done that and
all that I learned is that there is a password but they would not tell it to me.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by NEET

Hey man tks but they dont, I've done that and
all that I learned is that there is a password but they would not tell it to me.

You should be able to find out the password by reading a letter in the room with the totem.

WOOS
R
stranger
stranger
R
When will this new patch be deployed for GOG? My friend is on steam but I bought my copy on GOG, and the version difference does not allow me to connect to him.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard