Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Synical Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
This blasted thing is frustrating.. anyone know how to open it?

P
stranger
stranger
P
I didn't end up being able to open it until a bit later into the main story or it might have been after destroying the bone idol and then talking to a miner.

I don't fully remember. :p

Last edited by PowerPuffle; 11/07/14 12:53 AM.
B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Like almost everyone you talk to and almost everything you read in there you need to destroy the bone totem and then talk to a miner...

The game tells you exactly this.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Originally Posted by Bluestone
Like almost everyone you talk to and almost everything you read in there you need to destroy the bone totem and then talk to a miner...

The game tells you exactly this.

I'm stuck at this as well and don't know what totem this is. I don't recall any NPC, book, or quest talking about something like that.

I've got Leandra's Blood and the only place I can think of going to find out how to make the Death Knight spell is the mines.

Seems like I keep overlooking something or other, yet I read everything I come across...

I'm still supposed to find the Skeleton King's Summoner, yet I know who it is and even told Arhu. I was supposed to find signs of Source in Sacred Stone, but never did, yet the quest's finished now.

Anyway, the only thing I have to go on that's relevant to what I'm trying to do is a quest entry saying "We reported to Icara with the vial of blood... She'll tell us where to look next." Except that she hasn't told me to look anywhere but the mines.

Link Copied to Clipboard