enthusiast
enthusiast
You have to ask GOG that

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by LordCrash
Originally Posted by Esev
Originally Posted by NEET
There is an immaculate group after passing the bridge that offers you a pass after winning a rock paper mini-game

Hey man tks but they dont, I've done that and
all that I learned is that there is a password but they would not tell it to me.

You should be able to find out the password by reading a letter in the room with the totem.

Hi,

Thats not the case.. I mean, theres no letter there.. and I've read all my books/parchments/notes just to confirm. Still no password for the gate

V
stranger
stranger
V
Unfortunately, you'll have to wait. Those of us kickstarters at a high enough level to get the game for free were given a choice of STEAM or GOG. The notification that gave us that choice warned that STEAM would be getting the updates sooner. Given the number of STEAM users versus GOG users, that makes sense. So it seems that we GOG users will just have to twiddle our thumbs for a few days. shame

M
M
I WANT MOAR PORTRAITS.
[Linked Image]
MOAR.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by LordCrash
Originally Posted by sparksnorth
Are people still crashing during the saves? Thats the worst frown

In my playthrough it crashed during quicksaving maybe five times (in 100 hours). No big deal. But I've heard the problem can be much worse if you have a 32bit OS and only 4GB RAM.

I have 4GB ram but has 64 bit. So far, did not encounter any crash in my 8 hour (alpha) and 2 hour playthrough (release).

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
G
apprentice
apprentice
G
Every single one of them corrupted now. All my progress is gone i'm super mad atm. Trying to load but before "loading session" screen it crashes to desktop.

Last edited by gastovski; 11/07/14 11:02 AM.
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
This update seems to have some kind of "texture streaming optimization" but didnt seem to do anything to resolve low fps/choppy camera panning.

The Solution, found on steam forums was to disable Texture Streaming, doing this 100% improved my camera issues with laggy/choppy/stuttering-ness.

Look forward to something close to this fix in next updates, (said to do at own risk could cause issues)

old hand
old hand
So far this update and no update has caused me to crash or had issues loading save files. I just whacked boreas (sp?) so that's how far I am in the game. Btw with regards to the thingy above I already won the RPS but no clue what token this fixes as I haven't found it yet (I found stuff there too hard so came here to free the lovely lass; which I accomplished this morning and now I get to go back weak and weary to face the stuff that was too strong.
-
Not sure why your saves woudl break but mine didn't. Maybe you have a bad disk ?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by gastovski
Every single one of them corrupted now. All my progress is gone i'm super mad atm. Trying to load but before "loading session" screen it crashes to desktop.

Try validating your Steam files.

WOOS
R
stranger
stranger
R
Originally Posted by Vince Bly
Unfortunately, you'll have to wait. Those of us kickstarters at a high enough level to get the game for free were given a choice of STEAM or GOG. The notification that gave us that choice warned that STEAM would be getting the updates sooner. Given the number of STEAM users versus GOG users, that makes sense. So it seems that we GOG users will just have to twiddle our thumbs for a few days. shame

Oh, I see. I did not know that. Thanks for the information.

I do not mind the wait, I just wasn't sure if the plans were on the table to get it going or not. Steam stole my money once after being a loyal customer for years, so I refuse to buy games from them anymore.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Kinda new around here. Enjoying the game.

Getting a save folder error now as well on all my loads 300, 301 contact Larian support. I could load initially this morning. Died a bit ago in the pirate cave trying to guess where the button was without moving (I'd like to have a drink with the brilliant that came up with that most painful quest, yet I love and hate you at once). Tried to load a quick save from 4 minute earlier.

Error.

Tired all my others

Error.

Reload, restarted, re coffee.

Error.

Little help be just fantastic.

Last edited by Mance; 11/07/14 02:40 PM.
veteran
veteran
Again: try validating Steam files.

WOOS
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by Vince Bly

I think that's mostly an issue with GOG. Until they release their Galaxy service later this year, patching is a rather slow process.
When they still were Good Old Games that wasn't really an issue, but since they offer new games that still get frequent updates it really became an issue.

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
1.0.67 fixed my savegames thank you.

GOG have just released a patch updating D:OS 1.0.57 to 1.0.67.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard