UPDATE: VERSION 1.1 RELEASED. Plate Mail added along with some tweaks to the other armors. Links have been updated.
This mod replaces the female leather and chainmail designs with more revealing designs similar to the alpha version of the game. It also add a sexy version of the mage armor and plate mail of my own design as well as an equilivant set of male armors.DOWNLOAD THEM HERE:
Female Chain Mail:
Female Plate Mail:
Female Mage Clothes:
Male Chain Mail:
Male Plate Mail:
Male Mage Clothes:FEATURES:
- Each armor class has its own .pak file, for those that only want to use a few of the replacement designs.
- Compatible with existing save games.INSTALLATION:
Place the files in of this zip into your data folder. Normally it would be:
/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Divinity - Original Sin/data
WARNING: Do not place the files in /Documents/Larian Studios/mods as it won't work there.TO UNINSTALL:
Simply delete the files from your data folder.KNOWN ISSUES:
- This mod cannot be toggled on/off from the mod menu, due to Divinity not currently supporting true stand alone mods that overwrite existing content. It functions like an overwrite of the main module.
- I have not personally tested how it works with multiplayer but others have confirmed it works without issue.
- The mage armors won't show secondary clothing such as Source Hunter Sarong due to the game still classifing it as robes.
- Norbyte of the Larian forums: taught me how to overwrite existing models.
- Larian Studios: For creating the game and the replacement models I used.
EDIT: Looking to ditch your mage robes, but would rather have a more conservative style of clothing than this mod offers? Check out my Robes 2 Clothes Mod:http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=514069#Post514069