#516330 11/07/14 09:41 AM
J
jaksa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Hello guys!

Im late game now (level 16) and so far I managed to kill everything with not so many high level spells. But I read somewhere that u can upgrade ur homstead so u get for example fire spells vendor. I can imagine that this vendor has more skillbooks than Ahru and as Im playing wizard I would really use some high end fire spells. The problem is I have no idea how to make it happen. Im in homestead with 5 inert stones in my backpack but there is no dialogue option with imp to unlock anything. Please help me!

Thanks

jaksa #516339 11/07/14 09:59 AM
N
stranger
stranger
N
Did you unlock the portals to the elements? they are the ones who offer the spells.

jaksa #516344 11/07/14 10:05 AM
J
jaksa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Oh yes I see some portals around there, but only one is unlocked to the end of left but I cant get through, its forbidden or something. How do I unlock them ?

jaksa #516368 11/07/14 10:33 AM
D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Seriously? You've reached level 16 without managing to unlock any Homestead portals? I'm going to guess you haven't used any Blood Stones. Do so, use them. And in future pay more attention to your surroundings in game, read books for one thing, a lot of information on how the game works is in them.

There are four elemental portals. If it's not obvious to you which ones they are... I'll leave that unsaid.

jaksa #516373 11/07/14 10:42 AM
M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Er...what are blood stones? He's not the only one missing these things! And do you mean those underground pillars with the symbols of elements on them as 'elemental portals'? I ignored those smile
I also chucked away the inert stones!

Oh the humanity! smile

Last edited by Mrrockitt; 11/07/14 10:43 AM.
jaksa #516403 11/07/14 11:44 AM
J
jaksa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Well Im not that kind of player who reads every dialogue, note or book in game. So I use blood stone near portal and it unlocks? Then I can unlock vendors correct? And I need only blood stones for that? (I thought inert stones are for that)

jaksa #516551 11/07/14 02:25 PM
K
stranger
stranger
K
First of all, when a blood stone is used, you get: a lightning strike on you that gives you xp and heals you up to full and also removes all the debuffs on you (including rot). Then the pyramid/fast travel button start blinking green. FYI: that means you just unlocked something in "the end of time" and need to port back there. DO That first before people start trolling you.

jaksa #516567 11/07/14 02:44 PM
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Homestead locations are unlocked by finding Star Stone. If you find star stone, it automatically unlocks whatever is next in line at your homestead.

Blood stones are Star stones that have been filled with blood. Using them reverts them back to star stones, which you then immediately absorb for more things at your homestead.

Aside from these vendors, other vendors should be upgrading their stock as well (they upgrade/change their inventory every time you level up and come back to trade with them). If all else fails, you can get to 5 crafting and create your own skill books.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Mrrockitt
Er...what are blood stones? He's not the only one missing these things! And do you mean those underground pillars with the symbols of elements on them as 'elemental portals'? I ignored those smile
I also chucked away the inert stones!

Oh the humanity! smile

No, those pillars are part of a puzzle. The four elemental portals are in your homestead (End of Time), where rooms (and backstory on your characters) unlock as you find more star stone. In particular, every time an elemental portal is flagged to open, you have to talk to that four-armed statue in your homestead. It will ask you which element you want to open. (each element sells different skills: Fire/Man-At-Arms, Ice/Marksman, Air/Scoundrel and Earth/Witchcraft).

You do not need to save your Inert Stones. They are useless, as you have already absorbed the power from it (it was a star stone before you came near it).

jaksa #516665 11/07/14 04:23 PM
J
jaksa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Oh so elementals sell skillbooks I dont really need. I thought each element sells elemnetal skillbooks.
But wait , if its so then where can I find vendor with high end (17 lvl+) aero/hydro/pyro/geo spells?
Im kinda tired of spamming small fireball spell...
Vendors in Cyseal city have most skillbooks under level 10 and like 1 for lvl 16. Im lvl 18 now and they dont sell anything better to me anyway smirk

jaksa #516874 11/07/14 08:17 PM
J
jaksa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Guys I dont know what to do. Im in Source Temple now and it requires to find me to find more star stones to enter becoue I am "incomplete"... However I read on forum that I need to use blood stones out of homstead, then return there and imp will take me to some new unlocked places. But it just doesnt seem to happen. I use bloodstone , return to homstead and theres no option in dialogue with imp for this ;/

jaksa #548262 26/08/14 03:47 PM
D
stranger
stranger
D
I had the same problem until I stopped the attack on the homestead by finishing the associated quest (destroy the giant bloodstone in the north of Luculla). This will begin unlocking portals each time you visit the homestead main area and follow the imp, given you found and used bloodstones/starstones.

Link Copied to Clipboard