Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
If I have 3 group members the 4th one says I have too many people in the group and won't join me, but I had 4 people in my previous saves.
(there's 3 of us total right now)

Is this a bug, how do I get him to join me?

Last edited by stormzjeah; 13/07/14 02:51 AM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
Do you have lonewolf?

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by anub
Do you have lonewolf?

edit: I just read up on how it works, description of it in character creation was completely useless. How the fuck am I supposed to know what they mean by companion and that every main character can have 1 companion only if it doesn't have lone wolf? It should say so in description...

I thought a companion is a summoned pet like the spider -.-

Last edited by stormzjeah; 13/07/14 03:16 AM.
veteran
veteran
Companions are described several times in the online/digital manual (I assume the physical one as well). It's worth taking a look at if you're unfamiliar with the game.

veteran
veteran
To err is human, to forgive, Divinity.

hehe

Last edited by LordCrash; 13/07/14 04:01 AM.

WOOS
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
So I take it lonewolf is only for people who wanna make the game more challenging it's not really viable?...

I'm using lone wolf on my tank character, is that worth it or should I start over?

Last edited by stormzjeah; 13/07/14 11:02 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Yes it is harder. Beginners should stay away.

P
journeyman
journeyman
P
Lone wolf is definitely viable, but it is an option that increases the difficulty of the game and not recommended to start with unless you dislike party-based games.

It is basically taking a party-based game and saying, "I want to play this game with less focus on the party and more on the individual", and while you do get some bonuses to make that individual considerably more powerful for choosing the option, the hit to the party's ability to diversify skills and the hit to the action point economy in combat from having fewer characters is quite significant.

When I said death before dishonour, I meant it alphabetically.

Link Copied to Clipboard