Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
stranger
stranger
M
Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

[CR 3] Belt (Super Lucky Rabbit Paw) | Amulet (Super Lucky Rabbit Paw) + Rope

Is not working for me. Double checked using a lucky rabbit paw when I start the process. Do i have to craft the rope myself? Have only been trying with purchased rope.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by M-4-Monkey
Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

[CR 3] Belt (Super Lucky Rabbit Paw) | Amulet (Super Lucky Rabbit Paw) + Rope

Is not working for me. Double checked using a lucky rabbit paw when I start the process. Do i have to craft the rope myself? Have only been trying with purchased rope.

Are you sure you crafted the amulet first?

[CR 3] Amulet (Super Lucky Rabbit Paw) | Bowstring + Magic Lucky Rabbit Paw

Last edited by LordCrash; 13/07/14 12:35 AM.

WOOS
M
stranger
stranger
M
Take the lucky paw, and dust, then attach the thread, then the bowstring to make it the super version, when i take the super version amulet and drag and drop on the rope they just switch places and I have 5 in crafting

veteran
veteran
Hm, I would like to confirm but I miss the Lucky Rabbit Claw? Where can you get one?

WOOS
P
P
Take the lucky paw, and dust, then attach the thread, then the bowstring to make it the super version, when i take the super version amulet and drag and drop on the rope they just switch places and I have 5 in crafting

Some recipes are one-way. Did you try dropping the rope onto the amulet?

M
stranger
stranger
M
Tried amulet on rope and rope on amulet. Got the paw from Cylia the Enchantress merchant in Cyseal. Was one of the items she had in inventory to sell

is it a mistype in the recipe maybe? Should I not be using the Lucky Rabbit Paw, but the regular Rabbit Paw?

Last edited by M-4-Monkey; 13/07/14 01:47 AM.
veteran
veteran
Tried amulet on rope and rope on amulet. Got the paw from Cylia the Enchantress merchant in Cyseal. Was one of the items she had in inventory to sell

I can confirm that the recipe doesn't work.

WOOS
M
stranger
stranger
M
Well at least I know i'm not going crazy then. Or if I am I have company now :P

veteran
veteran
Well at least I know i'm not going crazy then. Or if I am I have company now :P

LOL silly

WOOS
O
stranger
stranger
O
[CR 5] + Sm, PER & Sm, DEX | Crossbow + Sextant

Just curious what the + Sm bit means. Also, when I upgraded my crossbow with a sextant it only added perception, no dexterity.

Just posted this in the other thread before realizing there was this new one. :p

P
P
Sorry, yes. Lucky Rabbit Foot cannot be used to make a Super Lucky Rabbit Foot Belt. Item does exist in game, but I do not know if it drops. I'm going to ask that it be added to the missing recipes mod.

Regular Rabbit Foot can be used to make a Super Rabbit Foot Belt:
LOOT_Paw_A_Rabbit_A
+
TOOL_Pouch_Dust_Pixie_A
=
LOOT_Paw_A_Rabbit_A_Magic
+
LOOT_Thread_A
=
LOOT_Rabbit_Paw_MagicAmulet_A
+
LOOT_String_Bow_A
=
LOOT_Rabbit_Paw_SuperAmulet_A
+
LOOT_Rope_A
=
LOOT_Rabbit_Paw_SuperBelt_A

Last edited by PatrickSJ; 13/07/14 02:48 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Orange
[CR 5] + Sm, PER & Sm, DEX | Crossbow + Sextant

Just curious what the + Sm bit means. Also, when I upgraded my crossbow with a sextant it only added perception, no dexterity.

Just posted this in the other thread before realizing there was this new one. :p

Additional effects of weapons with sextants or tormented hearts depend on your character level.

WOOS
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Changelog
> Added (Both potions must have resistance strength of +15%) to below recipes
[CR 1] Empty Potion Bottles | Fire Resistance Potion + Water Resistance Potion
[CR 1] Empty Potion Bottles | Air Resistance Potion + Earth Resistance Potion

> Added new found recipe
[CR X] Weresheep armour set (unique) | Weresheep wool + elemental forge

> Removed (May required the recipe book to craft: unconfirmed) from below recipes as confirmed not required.
[CR 5] Potion (INT) | Minor Perception Potion + Void Essence
[CR 5] Potion (PER) | Empty Potion Bottle + Eye

> Removed as recipes do not work
[CR 5] Potion (CON) | Empty Potion Bottle + Bone Dust
[CR 4] Improved Cloth Armor +Sm, Def | Leather Scraps + Any Cloth Armor
[CR 5] Improved Cloth Chest Armor +Med, Def | Metal Scraps + Any Cloth Chest Armor

> Removed as duplicate of Invisibility potion
[CR 5] Potion (SPD) | Empty Potion Bottle + Void Essence

> Updated naming of below recipes
Potion (Minor Invisible) to Potion (Invisible)
[CR 2] Arrowhead (Explosive) + Empty Cup | Cup of Oil + Fire Arrow to Fire Arrowhead
[CR 3] Belt (Super Lucky Rabbit Paw) | Amulet (Super Lucky Rabbit Paw) + Rope to Belt (Super Rabbit Paw) | (Amulet Super Rabbit Paw) + Rope

apprentice
apprentice
Didn't see It mentioned but Bracers and Belts can be enchanted also with Essences( fire, air etc.).

Warning!: Rubies and essences are rare, at lvl 21 I found 12 rubies and 26 essences, also spawn in chests but I prefer to reload for legendary items. Essences are sold at some traders, not sure about rubies.
The most rare item in the game is the sinew (2 sinews are needed for a bowstring) so don't expect to enchant every bow/crossbow your archer uses. ( You don't need materials to enchant melee weapons, excluding sextants,tormented souls.)

Last edited by xiery; 13/07/14 10:17 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by xiery
Didn't see It mentioned but Bracers and Belts can be enchanted also with Essences( fire, air etc.).

Warning!: Rubies and essences are rare, at lvl 21 I found 12 rubies and 26 essences, also spawn in chests but I prefer to reload for legendary items. Essences are sold at some traders, not sure about rubies.
The most rare item in the game is the sinew (2 sinews are needed for a bowstring) so don't expect to enchant every bow/crossbow your archer uses. ( You don't need materials to enchant melee weapons, excluding sextants,tormented souls.)

I have found at least 10 sinews at merchants. You can also buy rubies and essences at traders.

I never reloaded at any chest or for any merchant.

WOOS
D
stranger
stranger
D
Just made a Glowing starfish amulet: +water resistance, +hp (cr3 +10% water and +50HP

enthusiast
enthusiast
[CR 5] Boosted Minor Resistances (All) +Sm, RES All | Body Armor + Ruby
works for Sargons as well.
If you ration your Rubies, you can get to > 100% Elemental resistance for your entire party that way.

edit: Tormented Soul on a level 22+ weapon gives +3 Strength and +3 Dexterity (CR 5)

Last edited by eidolon; 13/07/14 09:50 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
You seem to be missing:

[CR ?] Boosted Metal Armor +Sm(?) Movement | Metal Armor chest + Cup of Oil

Last edited by Mordelombra; 13/07/14 10:01 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by eidolon
Tormented Soul on a level 22+ weapon gives +3 Strength and +3 Dexterity (CR 5)

Actually other crafting stuff seems to be affected as well: Stuff like the Skull Belt will give you +2 instead of +1 Constitution.

I have something that you could add to the crafting FAQ in this or a modified form.
Examples of good item upgrades:
With blacksmithing and crafting you can boost your gear significantly:
Rubies adds +25% resistance from all 4 Elements to your Armor
Scales adds +10% Armor
Anvil removes the Movement penalty from Heavy Armor and replaces it with +0.10 Movement

Tenebrium adds +30% close to unpreventable damage and checks the Ability Tenebrium instead of its old category (1handed / Bow /...) for the calculation of bonus damage (in addition to the above 30%)
Adding Spikes (Nails) to your Boots adds Immunity to Slipping
Whetstone adds +25% additional damage (regular damage and elemental damage)
Tormented Soul adds +2 Dexterity and +2 Strength (+3 /+3 if you are level 22+) to any weapon
Sextant adds +2 Pereption to ranged weapons (+3 if you are level 22+)

Examples of good crafted items
My handcrafted 2-Handed Axe deals 1066 dmg per hit, the Bow 549 or the 1Handed Sword of Planets with 656 damage and +25% resistancefrom all 4 Elements (not counting temporary boni, stances or resistances). This also has the benefit that you can always use a weapon that is your level.

Voodoo Dolls are one time items that deal ~500 damage +75% Bleeding for 0 AP (level dependend). You can craft > 50 of these during the game.

On top of that you can craft Rings, Amulets and Belts that give +1 to one of your attributes and selected Abilities (+2 later) or the +2 Int Staff (+3 later) for your Mage.

You can make a lot of Gold selling your crafted items: A sharpened 1 handed Axe that requires nothing but a regular steel bar has a nominal value of 3204 Gold. Most Iron Weapons can be forged back into Iron / Steel Bars, which can be more profitable than selling them.

Last edited by eidolon; 14/07/14 12:52 PM.
addict
addict
Divinity Original Sin - Crafting Explained/Tenebrium/Tools/Armor/Weapons - Guide/Tutorial/Tips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycdta6ndv64

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard