Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#516656 11/07/14 04:14 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello,
After the latest patch, the game doesn't launch form the start new game menu. Error 100. Before the patch, the game would launch, no profiles were able to be created and it crashed upon entering the tutorial dungeon (perhaps during auto save?) and each time i attempted to create a save game. This latest patch keeps the new game from being started and it urges me to contact larian studio for help. Ive contacted them three times plus a few posts in the forums. I'm using Win 7 via steam, current Nvidia drivers, my documents are not saved on c:
This definitely seems like its on Larian's side and not a configuration issue on my end. Please help or fix! I can't be the only one

Support
Support

Did you try creating a new Windows user account with My Documents in the default location, and then running the game as that user?

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yes, creating a new profile in windows allowed character creation and saved game. Are they working on a fix to accommodate a non default location?

Support
Support

Yes.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
awesome! Thanks for your help! I'm grateful for your assistance. I hope that they fix it soon!

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard