Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
X
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
X
I know i have to drop the barrels on the vent in the center. I line the map up so that the vent is easy to find (next to a pillar, say). I drop four barrels on the vent and two from my inventory. The vent outline isn't showing up anymore, but the static cloud is still up.

Any ideas? This is killing my enthusiasm. I've even tried putting the dying orc on it.

Thanx in advanx.

Last edited by Xanderfelice; 15/07/14 09:46 AM.
L
L
- Use the Scroll/Skill Imnue to being Electrified
- Teleport Skill
- Fetherfall Skill
- or just walk trough (take like 3min)

easy...

Last edited by lordfiSh; 15/07/14 11:16 AM.
W
W
Or tactical retreat.

If you have enough telekinesis maybe you could throw one of your pyramids across to the other side.

Putting something on top of the vent really should stop the cloud from firing though, maybe an odd glitch, have you had the same thing elsewhere?

X
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
X
Is there a trick to keeping barrels in tact when you put them down, maybe that's whats missing?

only have one pyramid and you can't teleport it anyway.

L
L
Use Imnue to being Electrified?
And did you ever click on the teleport pyrmaid while in Cyseal?!
If you cant figure something this easy out, you will have some problems later in the game ^^

It takes one barrel to block it.

Ensure you place the barrel correctly and it'll dissipate.

Obviously you're doing that and it's not working, so either you've got a bugged game, or you're not putting a barrel on top of the grate and just throwing them into the clouds randomly.

X
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
X
No, i was placing them on the dispenser, but it wasn't disappating. Is it a grab and move? because I was using the teleport spell?

I just walked through in the end. I had the same prob with the gas pipes before Lobster Boy, which I also walked throough.

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Yes it's GRAB and move (hold left click), if you're using the teleport spell the barrel must have shattered when it landed on the vent - thus leaving the cloud active.

Last edited by Jackal2200; 15/07/14 06:23 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Teleport spell damages the thing being teleported, so, yes. Just throw it or use telekenesis.

X
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
X
I sorta knew that as soon as I typed my previous reply. Thanks all.

Link Copied to Clipboard