Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
stranger
stranger
C
There's an item called "Mysterious Fabric Dye" which is also broken if you want to try to fix it.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Celador
There's an item called "Mysterious Fabric Dye" which is also broken if you want to try to fix it.

Yes please do. I just bought this in game and was very disappointed when it did nothing. I'm not sure what it was supposed to do but maybe we could come up with some ideas?

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by BaronJudas
Thanks for uploading this to the Nexus Site. I've been a Lifetime member of the sites for years and they allow for a nice way of keeping track of mods and to download them fast. Any news on when we can expect 1.4? And when that does come out can we just drop in the updated file and it works or do we need to do the whole new save copy shuffle again?

I have been editing the two files directly out of my own DOS install folder, so yes, you can just drop them in. I'm hoping actually that when we get NMM support, it'll work the same since that's really nice and seamless.

I am making a list of outstanding suggestions and needed fixes and I'll probably do an update later tonight.

P
P
So, what was the pot + fish thing? I see that it makes dinner, I thought that was for mobile kitchens.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman

Hrm.

Its object name is TOOL_UNI_Dye_A_Mystery. That isn't anywhere in ItemCombos.

Here is its definition in Potion.txt:

Code
new entry "TOOL_Dye_Mystery"
type "Potion"
using "_Drink"
data "Act part" "16"
data "Weight" "250"
data "Value" "10"
data "ExtraProperties" "Poison,100,2"
data "InventoryTab" "Ingredient"

If I had to guess, it's used in a script for a puzzle somewhere, but nothing's stopping us from making recipes with it, nope.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by PatrickSJ
So, what was the pot + fish thing? I see that it makes dinner, I thought that was for mobile kitchens.

I just realized I have the order backwards on those recipes. You can't drag an oven onto a fish so you can't use ovens, only mobile kitchens. Since I have a mobile I was only testing with that. Silly me. ;p

Kinda irritating that order matters in a recipe definition.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by PatrickSJ
Apparently there are recipes to create super belts for regular rabbit paws, but not lucky rabbit paws.

Would you add
Destroy2Transform1 LOOT_Rabbit_Paw_SuperAmulet_A_Lucky + LOOT_Rope_A = LOOT_Rabbit_Paw_SuperBelt_A_Lucky, Crafting 3

Looks like this one is another casualty of item name refactoring. D:

There's no such thing as LOOT_Rabbit_Paw_SuperAmulet_A_Lucky. The two versions are just named LOOT_Rabbit_Paw_MagicAmulet_A and LOOT_Rabbit_Paw_SuperAmulet_A. The base items are LOOT_Paw_A_Rabbit_A and LOOT_Paw_A_Rabbit_A_Magic. (I bet the confusing taxonomy is at least partly to blame for the refactoring that broke these recipes.)

These are the recipes that do exist right now:

Code
use object LOOT_Rabbit_Paw_MagicAmulet_A on object LOOT_String_Bow_A with transform code Destroy2Transform1 parameters LOOT_Rabbit_Paw_SuperAmulet_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 3 autolevel 1

use object LOOT_Rabbit_Paw_MagicAmulet_A_Lucky on object LOOT_String_Bow_A with transform code Destroy2Transform1 parameters LOOT_Rabbit_Paw_SuperAmulet_A_Lucky,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 3 autolevel 1

So I just have to fix the second one.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by unuroboros

If I had to guess, it's used in a script for a puzzle somewhere, but nothing's stopping us from making recipes with it, nope.

Theres actually a few of them and judging from their description they should do something to armor. They could be unfinished i guess.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Sigh, never mind. Actually, it would seem that I can't depend on Divinity Engine to show me all the objects that exist. The lucky rabbit paw isn't listed as a template, is the problem. :\

The recipe is erroneously asking for the amulet - which is the necklace, not the reagent.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Theres actually a few of them and judging from their description they should do something to armor. They could be unfinished i guess.

You know what... maybe they're meant to give you a random color job. I know how to make recipes that give random results, and I bet that's it. They might have not had time to add them in because if you had to use that painfully awkward Excel spreadsheet to do it, it would take days. Well, maybe an hour.

But I can do it in Notepad++ in like 10 minutes. :p

apprentice
apprentice
Your guess about a random color actually makes a lot of sense. I think that would be an interesting use for the dye. So far I've seen blue, green, yellow, red, purple (purplish pink), black, and white. Not sure how many other colors their might be.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
There's also gold, though that requires the Holy Grail, a DLC item. Since you're rolling the dice with the mystery dye, I think it's permissible for gold to be a result, yes no?

apprentice
apprentice
Oh forgot about the grail. Is there anyway to make a check to see if you have the DLC? I would think most people probably have it but I'm not sure. I don't want your mod to get flagged by offering DLC content for people who don't have it even if its a very small chance. Then again Larian is allowing us to mod the game so maybe they won't care.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I think I'd need to write a full on script to make it require something arbitrary like DLC. (Haven't checked out scripting yet but I probably will in time. Scripting is really what I mod with most.)

I'll leave the gold versions out for now, though I'll experiment on my own with them later.

apprentice
apprentice
Sounds like a good idea. It's not hard to use the grail if you want the gold one.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Would it be possible to add recipes for medium and high resist all potions? You can craft the lowest tier resist all potions (20%) by combining either the lowest tier (15%) air resist with water resist or fire resist with earth resist [C3], but it doesn't seem possible to do the same with medium (30%) and high (50%) tier resist potions into medium and high resist all.

Augmentors work to increase the level of resist all potions, but having another option available to create medium [C4] and high [C5] level resist all potions would be a great addition.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Hmm it says the Dropbox is empty for the mod

F
stranger
stranger
F
It's on nexus now. He made a post later in the thread about it:

http://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin/mods/12/?

He'll probably edit the op at some point since it seems he removed it from Dropbox.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by unuroboros

You know what... maybe they're meant to give you a random color job. I know how to make recipes that give random results, and I bet that's it. They might have not had time to add them in because if you had to use that painfully awkward Excel spreadsheet to do it, it would take days. Well, maybe an hour.

But I can do it in Notepad++ in like 10 minutes. :p

I was actually expecting either glowing or some particle effect. They are the most expensive dyes after all.

apprentice
apprentice
I was actually expecting either glowing or some particle effect. They are the most expensive dyes after all.

Are those implemented ingame though? I can't remember seeing any glowing or particle effect armor.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard