Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
stranger
stranger
E
I only just registered on the Larian forums, is it still possible to get my Kickstarter / Weresheep forum badge, and/or get my name in the credits as a Weresheep?

Support
Support

The weresheep badges have not been added yet, so I assume there will be another update when that happens (email addresses need to be exported on the Vault server and imported in the forum), so as long you enter that in the 'Your Choices & Input' section, you should be fine.
If you didn't enter anything in the 'Listed In The Credits...' field(s) I think the deadline has passed.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I still don't see my name in the kickstarter backer list on the menu.... Is there still a bug with this or did my name not get added?

stranger
stranger
Hello,

Have the non-Steam DVDs been shipped yet? I requested a non-Steam DVD instead of the Steam version via the email system and received a confirmation email, but I received a Kickstarter Backer Edition in the mail this week with a Steam DVD. Do I need to contact someone at Larian to get the non-Steam DVD? Have non-Steam DVDs gone out yet? Somewhat confused here.

addict
addict
So... engraving tools coming along? Can I expect them short term or long term?

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
Support
Support
Originally Posted by ddillon
Have the non-Steam DVDs been shipped yet?

No, not yet; they will be shipped in August. Larian decided to ship the boxes right away, rather than wait for the replacement DVDs (or the art books, which were just shipped in the last couple days).

Originally Posted by EinTroll
So... engraving tools coming along? Can I expect them short term or long term?

I'd guess August.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I just received the signed poster (~22 signatures). Nice. It is better quality paper than the poster in the CE - and without the folds.

journeyman
journeyman
Hello,

Have the non-Steam DVDs been shipped yet? I requested a non-Steam DVD instead of the Steam version via the email system and received a confirmation email, but I received a Kickstarter Backer Edition in the mail this week with a Steam DVD. Do I need to contact someone at Larian to get the non-Steam DVD? Have non-Steam DVDs gone out yet? Somewhat confused here.

Same here - I requested the non-Steam DVD but got a regular one. I e-mailed Larian support about two weeks ago but never got a reply besides the usual automatic confirmation. Guess they're a bit swamped right now, so hopefully once the Steam-free edition is ready to ship we'll hear from them.

stranger
stranger
So... Larian needs to get a new shipping provider or QA process or... something: Got the artbook in the mail, but one corner is smashed a bit and slightly torn. Not world-ending, but it is somewhat irritating and discouraging in regards to ordering physical goodies in the future. And it's not the first time: About 2 years ago, I ordered the Divinity Anthology from Larian Vault, and it arrived slightly crushed. Please get better in this regard, Larian!

addict
addict
Blame the postal and courier services for that. Not Larian's fault.

Anyway, the point is a little moot now, as Swen himself was pretty clear that this is the last time they're doing any kind of physical release.

Support
Support
Got the artbook in the mail, but one corner is smashed a bit and slightly torn.

Email support@larian.com, or maybe kickstarter@larian.com.
After problems with the first batches of the Divinity Anthology Larian did upgrade their packaging. The padded envelope for the art book got my copy here fine, though a cardboard sleeve would have provided better corner protection (there would still be some small percentage with damage during shipping, though, regardless).

Originally Posted by EinTroll
the point is a little moot now, as Swen himself was pretty clear that this is the last time they're doing any kind of physical release.

I wonder if there would be enough demand for a delayed physical special edition for future games? (several months after the digital release, or a one year anniversary edition, or something)

EightDeer #528578 26/07/14 07:47 PM
C
stranger
stranger
C
Fix the save crashes. I have done everything I was told to fix it. It isn't on my end. Larian needs to figure out the 32-bit user save crash error. its your faulty programming that is causing this prob. FIX IT

Catt #529371 27/07/14 08:17 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Catt
Fix the save crashes. I have done everything I was told to fix it. It isn't on my end. Larian needs to figure out the 32-bit user save crash error. its your faulty programming that is causing this prob. FIX IT

This is the wrong thread for this. Post this in the technical issues section.

stranger
stranger
Should have known that using Polish diacritics while typing in my name for the credits won't end well. Sigh
Well, it could have been worse - at least it's only one out of three that ended messed up.

A lesson for me I guess, about finalizing input in other KS funded games.

Support
Support

Email kickstarter@larian.com; if the character can not be supported, it should be changeable to something hopefully close.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

Email kickstarter@larian.com; if the character can not be supported, it should be changeable to something hopefully close.
I did as You suggested and received confirmation, that the issue will be addressed on or after 4th August. Thanks a lot!

F
stranger
stranger
F
I was a part of the RPGWatch donation group. Our Kickstarter pet is present in the game, but he is named "Cat". He should be named "Curtis Phillip Barlow". Please fix this. Thanks.

stranger
stranger
Hi
...ummm I probably have one of them "idiot questions" here: how do I get access to my digital goodies? I'm currently logged to my Larian Vault acc, but I can't find any links to the documentary, digital map, soundtrack etc.

Also, can't see any option for turning my KS badge, but tbh I don't care that much about it, given how much of "people person" I am not ;P

Last edited by milczyciel; 16/08/14 06:04 PM.
addict
addict
badges: check forum profile.
digital content: check game folder.

Support
Support

For the forum badges, the Larian Vault server doesn't automatically update the forum server when you enter your email address (use the one you originally pledged for, if you've since changed your kickstarter/paypal email address). There have been at least a couple manual updates of the forum; I don't know if more general updates are planned, or if you would need to email kickstarter@larian.com to get it added.

The digital map and documentary have not been released yet. There are design documents, an art pack and the soundtrack, though, either in the '..\Divinity - Original Sin\CollectorsEdition' folder for the Steam version, or listed with the other extras for the GOG version.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard