Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Maphyr
If this is the type of patch we can expect to look forward to then I honestly have to say I am extremely disappointed and massively let down.

And why is that so????

Originally Posted by Jacob Marner
I just noticed that keyboard shortcuts has been added for changing toolbars.

'R' and 'F' are used for that. That was my #1 feature wish for UI. Yay!

YEAAAAHH! Can you remap them in the options?

Last edited by LordCrash; 15/07/14 08:25 PM.

WOOS
P
stranger
stranger
P
Hi,

I bought the games on GOG.com and I can't find the link to download the patch. How download this patch for mac?

Thanks.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Thank you NEET!

K
stranger
stranger
K
Thanks for the update, love the game! But I am wondering if anyone else who was a kickstarter backer who's name is NOT listed in the backer list in the menu?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by popo
Hi,

I bought the games on GOG.com and I can't find the link to download the patch. How download this patch for mac?

Thanks.

The patch isn't released for GOG yet.

WOOS
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by LordCrash
If this is the type of patch we can expect to look forward to then I honestly have to say I am extremely disappointed and massively let down.

And why is that so????

I just noticed that keyboard shortcuts has been added for changing toolbars.

'R' and 'F' are used for that. That was my #1 feature wish for UI. Yay!

YEAAAAHH! Can you remap them in the options?

YES, you can! I have changed it right away to my mouse.
That is the best thing about this patch!
Thanks Larian.

Last edited by madPav3L; 15/07/14 08:30 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by tarasis

What is wrong with the patch? What doesn't it do for you?

I think some people expected new features etc. But it is only natural the first fixes after release addresses bugs an minor tweaks. And the we got AI personalities and Steam Workshop upload as well. I think that is awesome given that it is just one week since last patch.

veteran
veteran
I think the balancing fixes are great in this patch. Finally the endgame gets more challenging again with reduced rage, weather the storm, more willpower/bodybuilding for enemies and so on. smile

The improved hotbar with both more space and hotkeys is easily the best UI improvement I could think of.

WOOS
old hand
old hand
For those wondering, you do NOT need to start a completely new game for these changes to take effect.

Tweeting @forktong
C
journeyman
journeyman
C
It's too bad leech is still grossly overpowered, though

stranger
stranger
Is there any reason Steam should update to version 1.0.74? Does such a version even exist? Should I take a screenshot? I can see one other lobby in the online MP lobby list with this version. Unfortunately, we have .74 on one computer and .72 on the other, so we can't play until this is resolved. Steam doesn't allow downgrades (AFAIK) and the .72 computer doesn't see any further updates.
Also, the 1.0.74 reports an error that Mod " has invalid files and cannot be used for multiplayer games. WTF? I installed no mods whatsoever.

Last edited by JendaV; 15/07/14 08:53 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
A mini patch 4.5 MB got released a few minutes ago.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Cameron9428
It's too bad leech is still grossly overpowered, though

Hm possible, I never used leech.

WOOS
Originally Posted by eidolon

I wish I knew what it changed, I just edited the main.pak a moment ago to re-enable 4player and was hex-editor searching.

stranger
stranger
Ok, now I have both computers updated to 1.0.74, but the mod error is still present on the laptop, and it crashes the game. Where should I report such an error?

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Originally Posted by JendaV
Ok, now I have both computers updated to 1.0.74, but the mod error is still present on the laptop, and it crashes the game. Where should I report such an error?

Maybe it will help you if you verify the local game cache?

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Originally Posted by Tiaexz
Originally Posted by eidolon

I wish I knew what it changed, I just edited the main.pak a moment ago to re-enable 4player and was hex-editor searching.

Looks like they fixed the teleport bug, was fun while it lasted laugh

Last edited by Jjiinx; 15/07/14 09:15 PM.
E
apprentice
apprentice
E
Originally Posted by acerockolla
Thanks for the support. Is there a way to switch AI personality on in my singleplayer game, or will I have to restart to set their personality at character creation?

I'd like to know this too...

Awesome set of updates though! up

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by JendaV

5) Getting an error message "The files mod Main and/or it's dependencies are invalid"
- If you have started up the editor and made changes to the Main mod or created your own Mod: please delete the following folder:
...SteamApps\common\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Mods

http://steamcommunity.com/app/230230/discussions/0/630802979864619689/

WOOS
W
stranger
stranger
W
Originally Posted by tarasis

What is wrong with the patch? What doesn't it do for you?

I think some people expected new features etc. But it is only natural the first fixes after release addresses bugs an minor tweaks. And the we got AI personalities and Steam Workshop upload as well. I think that is awesome given that it is just one week since last patch.

I don't get it. We're TWO WEEKS out of launch, and people are expecting new content already?

Fix the game so it's working for everyone, and is awesome, THEN add new content.

I for one, am happy to see such a long list of updates, and the effort this team is putting into making this game work properly.

You can only beta-test so much, once the game is out (over 1.5 million sold, yeah?) you have a much larger sample size to find problems with the game.

The response to bug threads here and on Steam has been wonderful. Keep it up Larian.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard