Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Taven Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
But how? Combining them does nothing and using a knife/shears etc like in the mod made does nothing. Any ideas?

P
P
I'm not 100% sure, but I think they forgot the recipes. I need did an unpack after the update and compared files, but there were no differences in ItemCombos.txt

Also, remove the mod as it might be overriding.

T
Taven Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Originally Posted by PatrickSJ
I'm not 100% sure, but I think they forgot the recipes. I need did an unpack after the update and compared files, but there were no differences in ItemCombos.txt

Also, remove the mod as it might be overriding.

Tested that too. And have had others test as well. This is unfortunate!

journeyman
journeyman
I can't get it to work either. Sigh. Been saving up a whole pile of strong sinews. Welp, maybe next update.

T
Taven Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Originally Posted by camelotcrusade
I can't get it to work either. Sigh. Been saving up a whole pile of strong sinews. Welp, maybe next update.

Hopefully someone from Larian will see this and they will get it fixed. None of the new recipes are working.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I combined two normal sinews and made a bowstring and added it to a bow. Try that!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Barns
I combined two normal sinews and made a bowstring and added it to a bow. Try that!
People know that recipe. More important, you can apply an additional Bowstring to a Bow to upgrade the damage.
The problem is that the item Sinew that restocks at vendors gets replaced with Strong Sinew midgame, but these seem to be completely useless.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by eidolon
People know that recipe. More important, you can apply an additional Bowstring to a Bow to upgrade the damage.
The problem is that the item Sinew that restocks at vendors gets replaced with Strong Sinew midgame, but these seem to be completely useless.

I applied the bowstring I made (2 x normal sinew) to the bow to upgrade it, as I said. Are you saying I can add anothe bowstring to it when you say "can apply an additional bowstring"?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Yes, this is going to increase the damage and can be used to upgrade other bows as well, similar to using a whetstone for some weapons.

T
Taven Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Originally Posted by eidolon

This. The Problem is the strong sinew not regular ones.

Link Copied to Clipboard