Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
old hand
old hand
Here's a quick update on the KS rewards:

-The art books are printed and will start being sent out later this week/beginning of next week.
-We still have several people who didn't fill out their address (or who filled in wrong addresses as boxes return) but other than that, all KS boxes have been sent, including the signed ones.
-Signed posters are going out of the door this week (we had them reprinted because we didn't like the quality) and if all goes right, the T-shirts should be out of the door by the end of the week too (though there is a risk that they might still suffer a two week delay).
-The latest patch also updated the information for a lot of people whose info we didn't have at the time of release but who have submitted it since (pets, credits, dialogues etc...) People who only very recently submitted their KS backer info will need to wait a little bit longer.
-The DRM free discs for those who requested them will be shipped in August.

My apologies for the delays on this - a lot of them were out of our hands but we certainly did our part in underestimating the logistics of this particular part of the Kickstarter operation.

stranger
stranger
Looks like I got my pet today, but it isn't the pet I asked for. :hihi:

Somehow I ended up with a Fleshy Spider, but I asked for a Black Spider.

And while the "Kickstarter backers" credits do indeed seem longer, I'm still not in them.

Larian needs a hug. hug

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lar_q
Here's a quick update on the KS rewards:

-The art books are printed and will start being sent out later this week/beginning of next week.
-We still have several people who didn't fill out their address (or who filled in wrong addresses as boxes return) but other than that, all KS boxes have been sent, including the signed ones.
-Signed posters are going out of the door this week (we had them reprinted because we didn't like the quality) and if all goes right, the T-shirts should be out of the door by the end of the week too (though there is a risk that they might still suffer a two week delay).
-The latest patch also updated the information for a lot of people whose info we didn't have at the time of release but who have submitted it since (pets, credits, dialogues etc...) People who only very recently submitted their KS backer info will need to wait a little bit longer.
-The DRM free discs for those who requested them will be shipped in August.

My apologies for the delays on this - a lot of them were out of our hands but we certainly did our part in underestimating the logistics of this particular part of the Kickstarter operation.

You knew it, Swen: don't do physical! Or at least let it do somebody else. wink

Can't wait for the artbook and t-shirt. I hope they'll arrive soon. And congrats again for all the success you've experienced in the past two weeks. I don't know anybody in the whole gaming industry who deserved it more than you. smile

WOOS
Originally Posted by Lar_q
-The latest patch also updated the information for a lot of people whose info we didn't have at the time of release but who have submitted it since (pets, credits, dialogues etc...)
Thanks for the update - presumably anyone who submitted data before launch who are still missing items should now contact support?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Elzinga
Looks like I got my pet today, but it isn't the pet I asked for. :hihi:

Somehow I ended up with a Fleshy Spider, but I asked for a Black Spider.

And while the "Kickstarter backers" credits do indeed seem longer, I'm still not in them.

Larian needs a hug. hug

where can you find your pet?

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
stranger
stranger
Press the 'k' button to open your skills. Select the bottom tab on the left, labeled 'Special.' There should be a skill there called 'Summon Pet.' Click and enjoy.

Last edited by Elzinga; 16/07/14 05:27 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by PegasusOrgans
The potion is just the "You Rock!" message on the menu. I think.

THIS

N
journeyman
journeyman
N
Just wondering... Why haven't I received my forum badge yet?

I also don't have the potion in my existing game, or when I create a new game. I do have the golden grail and Zandalor's Trunks.

Lastly - my name is still not in the backers credits.

Last edited by Nightblaze1; 17/07/14 07:45 AM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
Well, this is my first post after two weeks of reading the forums. So far I have got all i wanted and asked from from kickstarter except one thing.

Divinity: Original Sin Digital Map ($8,00)

A digital version of the Divinity: Original Sin world map.

yes, I'm aware that said map could likely be self created with the editor, yes, i might be only one wanting said digital map and such but... so far I have not seen option to get it from anywhere or even seen anyone else mention it.

so.. my question is, yes? no? maybe? soon?

That is all, thank you.

addict
addict
soon...ish?

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
stranger
stranger
Hello
I'm posting this in a hope for a clarification regarding DRM free version.
I've already tried contacting support about it, on 8th July, but I've grown bit impatient (sorry) waiting for any response, so here I am.

Could anyone tell me, what are the odds that something went wrong and I will not get my DRM free copy of the game, since I already got a Steam version of KS Backer CE.

As far as I can tell, my tier (95$) does not give me the right for three copies of the game (checked that again just minute ago at the KS page) so the only logical assumption I can make here is: I won't get my DRM-free copy, even though I answered that email from Larian back on 20th of June.
For everybody who's ordered a physical edition of the game - Standard or Collector's - you may choose to receive a non-Steam DVD INSTEAD of a DVD which requires you to use Steam to play the game.

We'll only print these DVD's once the game has gone live (as we're still working on it) meaning that we'll only be able to send these DVD's a few weeks after release.

For the avoidance of doubt, choosing the non-Steam DVD option doesn't mean that you won't be able to play the game on release, as all backers with physical goods in their tiers will receive a digital download code on the digital platform of their choice (Either Steam or GOG).

If you want to have a non-Steam DVD, please send an email to BackupDOS@larian.com by Thursday, June 26, using the email address you used in the Larian Vault.

If we don't receive your email by then, we will proceed with sending you the Steam-DVD version of the game.

Not wanting to mess things up, I didn't claim or shared neither physical Steam CD-key nor the additional Steam digital copy from the CE that came at 8th of July. I did claim code for the beta participation while back though, if that's of any relevance.

So please, could anyone tell me, if it's already a lost cause, or I'm an idiot who didn't read through something, somewhere and I will get THIRD copy of a game (thus a second physical), later in August. Note that I don't believe that's the case. More probably my request for a DRM free copy got lost somewhere, somehow, but hey - here's hoping for a miracle right?

Much obliged and sorry if such question was already asked - I admit I've browsed only half of that topic, before posting all above.
Cheers

Last edited by milczyciel; 20/07/14 02:06 AM.
stranger
stranger
Whoa, you mean those of us who submitted info late will still (eventually) get to see our name in the credits?

P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by milczyciel
Hello
I'm posting this in a hope for a clarification regarding DRM free version.
I've already tried contacting support about it, on 8th July, but I've grown bit impatient (sorry) waiting for any response, so here I am.

Could anyone tell me, what are the odds that something went wrong and I will not get my DRM free copy of the game, since I already got a Steam version of KS Backer CE.

For the record, neither GOG or Steam version of game have ANY kind of DRM in the game itself.
You could do what some have supposedly done and just burn your own dvd of it (and print the dvd case covers)

so.. GOG:
gives nice installer files, easy to burn to dvd but... updates happen so it is somewhat early still to do it.

Steam:
used ONLY for downloading the game, nothing else. I don't have steam version myself but as far as i've heard and read about it here, it is pretty much "copy it anywhere and it'll work"

that said, GOG is pretty much better choice for DVD making due to included installer and all.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by psavola
For the record, neither GOG or Steam version of game have ANY kind of DRM in the game itself.
You could do what some have supposedly done and just burn your own dvd of it (and print the dvd case covers)

so.. GOG:
gives nice installer files, easy to burn to dvd but... updates happen so it is somewhat early still to do it.

Steam:
used ONLY for downloading the game, nothing else. I don't have steam version myself but as far as i've heard and read about it here, it is pretty much "copy it anywhere and it'll work"

that said, GOG is pretty much better choice for DVD making due to included installer and all.
Well, we can discuss it all day long, but in the end Steam more or less equals DRM for me (if only, because I can't install D:OS without installing steam/creating acc) which is the reason I've picked the no-Steam version when given a choice. And given what I've found in the similarly named thread over here, it seems I'm not the only one who's confused.

Last edited by milczyciel; 20/07/14 12:32 PM.
veteran
veteran
Can I do something with Zandalors Pants?
Must some of my character wear this Pants to Trigger somewhat?

I want to use belts! And so there is no place for Pants.

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
Der einzige Mensch, der Dir im Weg steht, bist Du.
J
stranger
stranger
J
Funny, most of tiers have two times the Kickstarter Potion. Shouldn't that display a second "You Rocks" opa

Does anybody knows what happens to the digital Map?

Last edited by joebar; 22/07/14 07:44 PM.
How about the sound track? Will the entire sound track be released as flac, or only those 22 new tracks. I have all the music from the other games (as I own all the other games on GOG), but the new versions sound nicer. I know I can go in and convert the in-game resources, however I would reall y like them as flac.

CPU: i7-4930k, Gfx: EVGA 950, RAM: 16GB DDR3-2133 (quad channel), OS: Arch Linux
L
stranger
stranger
L
Game is great, but I still don't have my name in the credits frown

I just double checked my account info on Larian Vault, and it's listed properly.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by joebar
Funny, most of tiers have two times the Kickstarter Potion. Shouldn't that display a second "You Rocks" opa

It does, in each copy of the game (2 x D:OS and 2 x KS Potion).

J
stranger
stranger
J
Originally Posted by Jito463
Originally Posted by joebar

It does, in each copy of the game (2 x D:OS and 2 x KS Potion).

Indeed! up
Maybee I should install my second copy of the game to to find the trunk and the engraving tool think

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard