Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I've been absent from the forums last couple days due to several things going on and have lost ability to further edit OP threads with the new updates people have provided due to the edit timer.

Due to working full time and spending what little computer time I have mostly trying to keep this thread up to date I have had little time to actually play the game opa

If anyone wishes to take over ownership of the Crafting Recipes & Guide threads feel free as i'll likely not be updating them any further.

We have managed to get a good collection between everyone and most of the current recipes should be valid however i'm sure there are still a few things that need to be tweaked but id actually like to see some of the game past Cyseal wave

So to everyone who has contributed to this thread thankyou

B
stranger
stranger
B
Any idea why I can't do the tormented soul + Any Weapon craft given the following situation?

I have a wonderful shiny new toy:

Level 20 One-Handed Axe

Slashing 114-227
Water 34-68
Tenebrium 34-68
Crit. Dam. 2.0
Crit. Chance 11%
Constitution +3
15% Chance For Fear
10% Chance For Chilled
Req. Strength 13
Reg. Tenebrium Ability 3

My crafting character (Jahan. Lvl. 19) has crafting 5 and blacksmithing 4 and I have done the same combination on other weapons before. He doesn't have the required Tenebrium Ability or Strength but I did it on my Rogue's bow and he didn't have enough Dex to have held that.

It really makes no sense to me but I may be missing something obvious. Maybe the weapon's just too good already? Is that possible?

Ignore this. I just read elsewhere you can't do tormented soul + Tenebrium weapon. smirk

Last edited by Barns; 15/07/14 04:13 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
[CR 1] Magic Antler | Pixie Dust + Pixie Dust

Antler + Pixie Dust

[CR 2] Lockpick (x4) | Nine Inch Nails + Hammer

Says insufficient CR level with CR 2.

[CR 1] Boosted Value +Gold Value | Any Armor + Pearl

Doesn't work with tiny pearl, but works with rough pearl.

[CR 1] Belt (Rat Tail) +Lesser Poison RES | Rat Tail + Rope

Needs magical rat tail obv.
Rat tail + pixie dust needs more than 1 Crafing, I forgot to check 2.

Is there any contact with google doc creators? It would be the best way to keep the list updated.

Last edited by Saiyan; 15/07/14 06:44 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
I quickly scanned back through the thread and its ancestors but I didn't see this mentioned explicitly anywhere:

I don't think BR is working. At all. It uses CR in place of BR.

The shield boost recipes is where this is most obvious, but I was getting funny results in a few other places (well, BR isn't in many recipes) so I got suspicious.

Could someone else do some independent testing?

Also, I've got those two missing rabbit paw belt recipes (magic and super) in FMR v1.1, which should be up on Nexus tomorrow. Made some other interesting discoveries just tonight so I'm rebuilding the mod from scratch. That's where I came across this funny BR thing.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Originally Posted by Barns

Ignore this. I just read elsewhere you can't do tormented soul + Tenebrium weapon. smirk

Um, I could do it. Found a legendary scythe, which I used a tenebrium bar on, put it to a whetstone and then combined with a tormented soul. Maybe it only works with weapons that aren't tenebrium from the start?

Last edited by jayws; 15/07/14 09:50 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
I think this is missing in your list, if I am not wrong.

CUP OF OIL + PLATE MAIL

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286408534

So normal I only look at such lists after I have finished a game, but as some items are still bugged , I need some help hehe
but atm I have found out around 99% of the combinations myself (look at my playing time hehe
Anyway thank's for the list !

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by jayws
Originally Posted by Barns

Um, I could do it. Found a legendary scythe, which I used a tenebrium bar on, put it to a whetstone and then combined with a tormented soul. Maybe it only works with weapons that aren't tenebrium from the start?

That would make sense. Mine was a weapon I found with tenebrium already on it. Pity, it's a lovely one-hander for my main char!

I can never get log to chop. I can turn them into stakes, but what kind of axe will work to make them into branches? A wood axe does not seem to do it for me.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Dmnqwk
I can never get log to chop. I can turn them into stakes, but what kind of axe will work to make them into branches? A wood axe does not seem to do it for me.

A 1H axe should yield wood chips and branches from logs.

Last edited by Ailurophile; 15/07/14 12:40 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Fish + Dough does nothing for me. They just swap inventory spaces.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Ailurophile

Didn't work with ALL fish .. try another one !
I think swordfish isn't working and some others maybe also ...

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Sir Flash Aron
Originally Posted by Ailurophile

Didn't work with ALL fish .. try another one !
I think swordfish isn't working and some others maybe also ...

Damn I tried at least 3 different species. I'll try a few more later, thanks.

M
stranger
stranger
M
It's worth mentioning that all the weapon damage boosts are mutually exclusive, i.e. poison, Tenebrium and elemental essences. So if you add one it'll replace the other.

enthusiast
enthusiast
From todays patchlog:
-Scale scraps can be crafted with Metal Armor
-Intestines can be crafted to create poison/poisoned food/poisoned arrowheads
-Strong sinews can be crafted to bowstrings
-Crafting scrolls now works with elemental essence like the cards say (e.g. fire essence + paper = blank fire scroll)

P
P
Hm. Essence is rather rare compared to pixie dust in my playthrough. I wish we had a way to craft essence.

It is interesting the Scape Scraps can be crafted. There are not a lot of recipes that use them.

Intestines for poison. Well, it is just another thing I suppose. I mostly use Ooze Barrels.

Strong sinew. Finally.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Is there any way to actually craft Metal Scraps?
It drives me bonkers not being able to actually craft my own plate mail.

I looked in the recipe list of this thread, but I found no indication there.

Any help/clarification on that matter is appreciated.

P
P
Mod for metal scraps is needed. See http://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin/mods/12/

However, wait for it to be made compatible with the latest patch.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Thanks, that helps immensly. smile

journeyman
journeyman
Unfortunately I can't update FMR until I get an updated LS Tools to unpack the updated Main.pak and see what ItemCombos looks like now. frown I've come up empty handed with searches so far. Anyone help a modder out?

To the guy above fishing for a fish dough recipe: Try it the other way around. That recipe does work it's just irritating to make it work, and the same for fish + oven = dinner. I discovered I can't fix it in FMR because you cannot change an attribute of an existing recipe, such as ingredient order or the transform code... can only add new recipes, including corrections to typos. frown

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by unuroboros
Unfortunately I can't update FMR until I get an updated LS Tools to unpack the updated Main.pak and see what ItemCombos looks like now. frown I've come up empty handed with searches so far. Anyone help a modder out?

This one was posted in another thread that apparently works with the new patch. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32263228/lstools.zip

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard