Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#520840 16/07/14 12:01 PM
meme Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
What happens if you don't kill the demon ? What I did is I accepted his turns (which reset jahan but as far as I can tell taht really didn't do much 'cept now i have to find new spell books).
-
I was kinda of worried that maybe something really bad would happen later on so I went ahead and whacked him. Now that he's dead (and I'm well past that point with no return) I'm worried that I shouldn't have whacked him hence this post...

enthusiast
enthusiast
When you accept his offer to kill the demon, Jahan gains a level but you have to redistribute all of the ability/attribute and skill points. He also loses his personality and won't comment on anything again (other than being attacked).

meme Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Well that part i did; it was a question if the demon being left alive would do something distasteful later on after all he said i can't trust the demon deals....
-
Having said that maybe I shouldn't have accepted but then again I'm not sure he said that much that was useful in the first place smile

Last edited by meme; 16/07/14 02:49 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Two questions for you. First, how did you trigger that quest? I've done Madora's but haven't done Jahan's yet. Is it very late game? Second, did anyone report the bug? Having him reset doesn't sound very fun to me at all. I may just avoid the quest until it's fixed.

meme Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I was wondering around phantom forest (other side of field where you need amulet) and it triggered fairly fast (I'm vague about the field/amulet to reduce spoilers). I don't think that is a bug it sounds intentional given how the discussion plays out...

Link Copied to Clipboard