Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
U
stranger
stranger
U
I have 32bit 4GB ram system, but I don't have those issues.
My guess as of why is because I had tweaked my system long time ago to use 3 gb of ram for userspace(programs). Link to the how-to: How to enable a 3GB switch on Windows Vista Windows 7 or Windows XP

R
RtM Offline
R
Originally Posted by Lar_q
As far as we can see, the large majority of players can play without any stability problems. But there's a group on 32 bit systems which are having a lot of trouble and that's certainly a situation we want to resolve. A lot of effort is going into that now.

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!

stranger
stranger
From a GOG user to Larian:

Thank you for this thread!

and also a big thank you for this:

Patch 1.0.57+ to 1.0.74

no uninstall mess!

A very happy small dwarf

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Bl4ckSh33p
Nice list, thank you. smile
Do you think you can add keybindings to switch skillbars in a future update?

As mentioned a few times in this thread. That feature *has* been made. It is mapped to the 'R' and 'F' keys by default.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Urzas, you are the best. Hard to admit, but there are NO MORE of these fucking crashes. May the russian blessing be with you.

Last edited by dgomez; 16/07/14 06:36 PM.
Any notes for the patch that was just released?

Found:

Because of that, we have just uploaded version 1.0.78:
- Several rare crash fixes
- Fix for newly introduced save/load issues (Mac)
- Fix for crashing on saving (Windows)

Last edited by Tiaexz; 16/07/14 06:52 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Hoping it fixed the Strong Sinew issue

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Taven
Hoping it fixed the Strong Sinew issue

Yes, it did. I can confirm that you can now combine strong sinews to bowstrings! smile

Edit: Intestines and arrowheads can now be combined to get poison arrowheas as well.

Last edited by LordCrash; 16/07/14 07:02 PM.

WOOS
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by LordCrash
Do you think you can add keybindings to switch skillbars in a future update? Or an option to show 2-3 bars at once would be great!

They already implemented keybindings to switch skillbars(R and F, can be changed in the game's options) and the increased the number of skillbars to 5 in total. They just forgot to mention that in the changelist. wink

Great! laugh
btw: Nice sheep avatar. wink

/edit: found it in the key bindings but it seems you cant bind Shift+Mousewheel Up/Down, only single keys. frown

(and the "highlight characters" default binding is shown as blank, but I think its the ^ key (found it by accident))

Last edited by Bl4ckSh33p; 16/07/14 07:39 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by LordCrash
Do you think you can add keybindings to switch skillbars in a future update? Or an option to show 2-3 bars at once would be great!

They already implemented keybindings to switch skillbars(R and F, can be changed in the game's options) and the increased the number of skillbars to 5 in total. They just forgot to mention that in the changelist. wink

Great! laugh
btw: Nice sheep avatar. wink

/edit: found it in the key bindings but it seems you cant bind Shift+Mousewheel Up/Down, only single keys. frown

(and the "highlight characters" default binding is shown as blank, but I think its the ^ key (found it by accident))

It's "oe" (the German umlaut, forum software doesn't support the input of umlaute) in my game and shown as the same in the options ? Maybe that's a problem with different (localized) keyboards?

Last edited by LordCrash; 16/07/14 07:46 PM.

WOOS
L
stranger
stranger
L
I was hoping that intestines + something (raw meat?) would yield sausage... there's already plenty of ways to make poison arrowheads.

However, nice patch overall!

A
stranger
stranger
A
Intestines + knife should yeild sinew, honestly I was dissappointed because like you said poison arrows are so easy to make.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Appreciate the patch quite a bit. smile

I do have a small concern, however, though wondering if it's just my computer...?

It's been a short while since I last played, though after the update I loaded it back up again - but is it just me, or does everything seem ... bigger?? On the resolution setting I had before the update, everything just seemed more compact, but now it seems almost glaringly huge. And the combat log is most noticeably.. off.

I can't even turn it off, since that button no longer exists to do so.

It's as if the resolution isn't properly applying itself...

( screenshot )

I haven't changed any settings from since I originally installed and started playing, so quite frankly I'm a bit baffled as to what's going on. How it was before was fine, but now... smirk

Last edited by Arii; 16/07/14 10:46 PM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
The Philosophy of Death quest is still bugged (no text)

veteran
veteran
@ Arii; Looks fine to me? Not sure what the issue is.
As soon as you hover over the talk log it should give you the greyed out surrounding and buttons to change it to whatever you desire.

V
stranger
stranger
V
-The seller of secrets now only has 1 ability book and 1 stat book instead of regenerating those

Played for a few hours last night with my buddy in our coop game. The teller was absolutely regenerating the books every time we leveled, just like she was pre-patch.

Most of the other changes (that we could actually test) did appear to 'apply' to our game, the teller was the one outlier.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
@ Arii; Looks fine to me? Not sure what the issue is.
As soon as you hover over the talk log it should give you the greyed out surrounding and buttons to change it to whatever you desire.

See, that's the thing - it looks fine to /you/.
I never thought to screenshot when I first started playing, otherwise I would be able to do a comparision.

As it is, to /me/ something has changed and on a level I don't like.

Like I tried to say, everything seemed far more compact for the resolution I had it on. The chat log was smaller, the combat log was smaller... both had buttons on the bottom left/right hand of the screen to trigger them on/off; both of which are now gone.

I can't even adjust the combat log in an attempt to make it smaller anymore, something I was able to do before - and, yes, I tried to do that as I was aware of how to do it.

It's hard to explain exactly what seems different, but to me it feels everything is and just not properly adjusting to the resolution I have it at. Maybe it's just me, maybe not... but this is something I noticed happening only after playing the game after the last update.

veteran
veteran
Not that you mention it, yeah, I don't see the buttons to turn them off.
As for resizing the combatlog are you sure it wasn't locked on that setting (little lock icon) and if you used that you can resize it again?

veteran
veteran
UPDATE:

Just booted the game... and seen they changed it. The buttons are no longer visible if the logs are active, instead you need to press the red X to close them. If they are closed the buttons appear to re-open it.
So it seems WAI.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Great, great patch. Nice work!

Originally Posted by Celo
Originally Posted by AlexanderDeLarge
I'm really disappointed that this patch didn't include the button for co-op players to open the dialog GUI and watch conversations go in real time. It's absolutely terrible trying to follow the story and get immersed when it's difficult to read what's going on.

I second that. I just want this thing fixed because otherwise I'm totally happy with this game.

Only this, please, please!

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard