Print Thread
#521936 17/07/14 01:10 PM
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Hi folks,

Are there any more carryable containers in the early parts of the Game other than the 2 backpacks of the main heroes?

I would love to use some more containers to organize my inventory, but I have not found any so far...

Thanks in advance,

Bendiwolf

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
If you have enough strength, you can also use the barrels, crates , chests and baskets you see everywhere (yes you can drag them into your inventory)

stranger
stranger
You can get someone's backpack pretty early in the game (before you leave Cyseal).

It's easy to make something difficult.
It's difficult to make something easy.
You should find more bags fairly easily.

To craft a bag, you require Rope + Leather Scraps. Rope can be made from Wool (there are some shears in Hibenheim so once you're level 10/11 you'll be guaranteed the opportunity to shear the sheep).

On top of this don't forget about Pouches - which state on them they are ingredients but really they're bags.

The patch Larian pushed out was excellent as it lets you use items inside bags, meaning you can stack bag inside bag inside bag if you wish and use the stuff directly, saves taking it out. Cleaned up my inventories of Arrows thanks to this fix.

I just found some backpacks in a dungeon.
Probably as randonm loot.

Imarion

Link Copied to Clipboard