Next Thread
Print Thread
#522137 17/07/14 04:49 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Can anyone confirm (or not) if Cure Wounds is actually sold as a skill book?

I've been trying to buy it for my Madora, been checking Aureus at least 2 times per level (level 9 now) and he never sells it.

Is it sold somewhere else?

I know there is an upgraded version of the beginning spell, but its not called Cure Wounds. Or at least the one I have isn't. I can't remember, and I don't feel like looking it up, but I think its "Strong Regeneration" or something like that.

CPU: i7-4930k, Gfx: EVGA 950, RAM: 16GB DDR3-2133 (quad channel), OS: Arch Linux
J
stranger
stranger
J
Originally Posted by nstgc
I know there is an upgraded version of the beginning spell, but its not called Cure Wounds. Or at least the one I have isn't. I can't remember, and I don't feel like looking it up, but I think its "Strong Regeneration" or something like that.

Cure Wounds is a Man-at-arms skill. Strong Regenerate is the upgraded version of Minor Heal.

In reply to OP: I've seen it for sale, even towards the end of the game. But skill book availability seems very random, and for some reason the vendors seem to end up stocking some a lot more often than other throughout an entire playthrough. What you can do is to wait until you level up next, go to town and quicksave before you speak to a vendor. Their inventory will change upon loading if they don't carry what you're looking for.

Last edited by jayws; 17/07/14 05:33 PM.
S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Strong regenerate is a hydro sophist spell. Cure wounds is the man at arms touch healing skill and it's all luck OP. I share your pain and wish the Random Number Generator wouldn't hate me so

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Sunnyhat

One of my fighters does have this skill, but I can't remember if I bought it or found it.

Anyway, if you can't find a cure wounds skill book:
Daremos, the fire elemental at the end of time, sells this skill book.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Thanks guys i'll keep trying.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Sunnyhat

I've been trying to buy it for my Madora, been checking Aureus at least 2 times per level (level 9 now) and he never sells it.

Is it sold somewhere else?

I've seen Cure Wounds for sale on Aureus many, many times. Even purchased a copy.

Isn't random fun? rolleyes

Link Copied to Clipboard