Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
stranger
stranger
C
Hi everyone,
My friend and I are playing co-op and we don't know what to do... we are lvl 20+ with a lots of quests accomplished etc. but we got only 1 elem room and zixzax is bugged " well who know what .... " in front of secret room. Activating blood, killing him, or teleport him. Nothing is working right now. We can"t talk to Astarté in the room but we don"t know if it's normal or not. 60H of game. We are stuck. ZixZax dont want to do anything.

Help please smile
Sorry for bad english.
I'm running the game on a Mac with steam.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Same problem frown. Nothing I've tried helps. Probably something to do with not being able to talk to Astarte in the Hall of Secrets. Please help Larian.

L
L
Same here on my 2nd playtrough

C
stranger
stranger
C
Actually, started my game over, and it seems that not clicking on the pyramid had nothing to do with it. I think it was because I went through all of Cyseal without going to the homestead ( except for the hall of heroes, and talking to Astarte, so I could recruit fellas ). I collected many stones, but never went there until after defeating B Rex. Also strangely, after defeating him the purple lock on the chest in his room did not disappear, which I remember happening on another playthrough. Zixzax just sits at the front of the hall, and no more portals/storyline progression.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Tanis
she just stands there staring. Can't talk to her at all

Did you try with both main characters? If you talk to her with a weapon drawn, does that trigger a 'watch where you are waving that thing' type of response?

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain system and game information, any crash dumps, and your saved games. If file size is an issue, any saves not related to the problem can be deleted.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Same here, she won't even react to me. When I mouseover her, its not even possible to interact with her. Please notice this is when she is standing on Halls of Secrets. The Halls of Heroes version of her (where she is sittin in a big table with lots of food) I was able to speak with her just fine.

Please help, we just finished saving homesteed and Zixzax is back to his old "ARENT U GOING TO LEAP THROUGH??" position..

P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by Nerinna
Same here, she won't even react to me. When I mouseover her, its not even possible to interact with her. Please notice this is when she is standing on Halls of Secrets. The Halls of Heroes version of her (where she is sittin in a big table with lots of food) I was able to speak with her just fine.

Please help, we just finished saving homesteed and Zixzax is back to his old "ARENT U GOING TO LEAP THROUGH??" position..

Same for me. My friend and I have over 60 hours in our game and we didn't really notice zixzax was bugged until it was way too late. Didn't get anything opened past the hall of secrets.

We were able to complete the game by cheesing the entrance door to the source temple by throwing our pyramids over the wall, but I feel like we've missed out on some of the content. frown

I'm trying to remember but I think the cause may be what a gentleman said above, I don't think we ever went back to the end of time in cyseal, except for the mandatory one visit.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Where/how did you throw the pyramid? I stood there in front of that door for quite some time trying some angles to no success.

V
veldt Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Major patch today had no effect on this bug. Patched, verified integrity, Zixzax still says the same thing on multiple saves.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Same here too frown.. Zixzax still stuck.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Having the same issue with about 40 hours of game play -_-.

old hand
old hand
I have this problem. I want to know how to fix this problem. I have 13 inert stones and 2 portals open and the stupid temple door won't open and all zixzax wants is for me to go to the hall of heroes over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
-
I want to punch him in the snoozer so bad.
-
btw I'm level 21; i've destoryed the giant bloodstone, i've found nad used 13 bloodstones and i've no clue what to do now but start over is not an option frown

Originally Posted by JohnnySpaghetti
jus happen to me actuayl....

he repeats "WELLLL ARENT U GOIN TO LEAP THRUU?? MM?" abotu 100 times

can u gyus help at all i don wanna start agian pls ;__;

Last edited by meme; 17/07/14 10:28 PM.
Support
Support

Is the spirit still in the hall of heroes (siting at the dining table, north side), and can you talk to her? Does Zixzax react if you return from the hall using the portal to the main room?

old hand
old hand
Ok. Originally I could not talk to her (probably due to camera angle) but talking to her partially unstuck things. I'm still stuck now.
-
I managed to unlock inner chamber and hall to [your element]. Now zix zax is standing next to an inert portal asking me to leap through that one but I can't since he forgot to enable it (in case it matters I chose fire and i did talk to daremos). I also did get the playback on the spirit character after unlocking the elemental chamber but before entering.
-
Ok I went to talk to daremos a second time and now i can go into hall of secrets.
-
There is a pattern here in that if zixzax moves you have to go back and talk to whoever in the previous chamber a second time.
-
Now he is standing in the middle of the room with the same 'i wonder what relates...' ok after a few tries there a scene kicked in (the one about two warriors).
-
same problem after the next portal; the problem is the trigger for the next scene stalls until we move in just the right direction - really glitchy.
-
ok after about two 1/2 hours of entering portals multiple times and approach zixzax from multiple angles i managed to unlock them all but one but the source door now opens so maybe that last one is for end of game ?
-
Anyways I can proceed now - thanks.

D
stranger
stranger
D
I have this. I cannot talk to Astarte no matter what I do. It started after I unlocked the air elemental hall. I ran straight towards the air elemental and saw Astarte. I expected her to speak but nothing happened. I thought nothing of it and carried on. I then needed zixzax for the distill my heart quest. However he just repeats tp jump into the new portal. Despite me going in there
>15 times. I cannot speak to the goddess and it's completely stalled my current play through.

I don't mind bugs but game breaking ones...

Support
Support

Did you try zooming in and rotating the camera, to see if that would let you talk to Astarte?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Yeah. Tried the two different camera angles. Different characters. 360 rotation. Burning the ground to make her move. Talking to everybody then coming back. Nothing worked.

D
stranger
stranger
D
No fix for this? Do I actually have to restart? That would suck after all the hours put in

L
stranger
stranger
L
Im also stuck, just have hall of heroes opened, zixzag standing near entrance.

D
stranger
stranger
D
So an update -

I killed ZixZax. I was then finally able to talk to him and do the distill quest. However he still randomly says aren't yo going to jump in. It just doesn't block me from talking to him.

I still cannot speak to the goddess no matter what I do. Intrestingly I cannot target her for teleport unlike zixzax.

I'm concerned when I get a new star stone the imp will not open a new portal. And I assume I need to speak to the goddess at some point but if shes stuck in the air elemental room....

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard