Print Thread
#514116 09/07/14 11:23 AM
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Hello!

Soundtrack to this game is one of the greatest of all time, but I have one issue. It isn't full, that's for sure. For example,I just heard ingame remix of the old "Festival of Immortals" track, but didn't find this in Collector's Edition Soundtrack.

So my question is - can I buy full soundtrack from bandcamp or something or, I am sorry, RIP it from the game? I already had soundtrack from my kickstarter tier and I thought it will be full.

Thanks in advance!

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Anyone?

enthusiast
enthusiast
I don't think it is available, but it seems like a lot of the sound tracks are reuse from some of Larian's older games. Maybe if you gather those you can find the track you are looking for.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
From what I've heard it is possible to convert the .wem audio files in (Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Public\Main\Assets\Sound) to .ogg files...

apprentice
apprentice
It is possible to convert them there is a guide which works tested it myself maybe I should upload all the songs from the Sound folder.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
There is one song/music in the game which I like very much but I can't find it anywhere.
You will hear it in Cyceal Forest area and Luculla Forest, not sure if anywhere else has it. It's some intrumental music then a man singing something like "oh-yeh-eh-ah-oo".

I even went to Kirill's website to download all the divinity game musics but found no such song. Maybe that's not by Kirill.

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
You can download every last one of Kirill's tracks from the Divinity series at his website here.

They recycled a lot of his old stuff in this game.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by hopelessly
You can download every last one of Kirill's tracks from the Divinity series at his website here.

They recycled a lot of his old stuff in this game.

Nope, that's nearly not every song that ever was in a Divinity game. Divinity 2, Dragon Commander, Original Sin did not have a complete soundtrack.

Original Sin has ~140 music tracks, sure there are recycled and remixed tracks from previous games, but there is also A LOT of new tracks that are not on the soundtrack (and also not on the website)

If you are looking for a specific track from original sin (or the complete OST for hat matter) look into converting wem to ogg, as mentioned above.

Last edited by Larzare; 15/07/14 10:41 AM.
stranger
stranger
I think if you buy Divinity Anthology Collectors Edition, you pretty much have every music in Divinity franchise (including some that appear on OS), there is 2 CD's with the full OST from the 3 original games.

My gaming Motion-Comics (and others, like normal manga or western style artworks)
https://bio-dio.wix.com/primus-animations
BioDio #519728 15/07/14 12:01 PM
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by BioDio
I think if you buy Divinity Anthology Collectors Edition, you pretty much have every music in Divinity franchise (including some that appear on OS), there is 2 CD's with the full OST from the 3 original games.

Not true ... there are 46 songs on the CDs from the anthology. The official soundtrack from Divinity 2 alone has 32 Tracks, let alone the tracks the can only be ripped from the game and do not appear on the official soundtrack.

Last edited by Larzare; 15/07/14 12:04 PM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
I found 142 tracks converted from the game in .ogg format. And I'm quite content with that smile

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by AMARANT
I found 142 tracks converted from the game in .ogg format. And I'm quite content with that smile

Yeah, that's how many I found there are
Filtering out those ambient tracks (ocean, town chattering, caves) was a little annoying though wink

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Bought the DLC in hopes it'd have the FULL soundtrack.
Sad face.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by AMARANT

Where did you find that? There's a track I keep hearing in game, that's not on the official soundtrack, that I really want to find.

I've asked about this as well. I was quite disapointed as the new version are superior to the versions I already have (I actually have three copies of all their Divinity games, save for Dragon Commannder which wasn't all that great in my opinion, and some of those game with sound tracks).

CPU: i7-4930k, Gfx: EVGA 950, RAM: 16GB DDR3-2133 (quad channel), OS: Arch Linux
old hand
old hand
Search youtube and look for videos that are greater then 20minutes. There was one that lasted three hours of all the music, but that video isn't showing up any more.

In time the full soundtrack will be released and available for purchase. Right now the main priority is fixing all the problems with the game. If the game doesn't keep on selling well, there won't be a another one made. Without another one made, we won't get a game with such an awesome soundtrack again.

What location(s) are you at that you get to hear this one musical track? Maybe we can help you narrow it down to the song you like.

Last edited by LightningLockey; 20/07/14 04:55 AM.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by LightningLockey
In time the full soundtrack will be released and available for purchase.

Yeah, I imagine once all the bugs have been squashed and Kirill is back to full health then they'll release a definitive soundtrack to buy.

Originally Posted by LightningLockey
What location(s) are you at that you get to hear this one musical track? Maybe we can help you narrow it down to the song you like.

I've mainly heard it outside of Cyseal, in the wilderness. It's like a really ominous sounding song; it sounds really haunting, and as it goes along an accoustic guitar starts joining in very softly, and then after that a male choir starts to sing along, too. For some reason it reminds me of Adagio for Strings, but only very slightly.

I'm just wondering if it's new material, or if it's from a previous Divinity game. I don't think it's from Divine Divinity, but I'm not positive.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by lmyyyks
There is one song/music in the game which I like very much but I can't find it anywhere.
You will hear it in Cyceal Forest area and Luculla Forest, not sure if anywhere else has it. It's some intrumental music then a man singing something like "oh-yeh-eh-ah-oo".

I even went to Kirill's website to download all the divinity game musics but found no such song. Maybe that's not by Kirill.

The song you're looking for is called Lanilor Lane, it's from Divinity 2 soundtrack . I've registered just to tell you, I like that song very much as well.

P.S: There are many songs recycled from Divinity 2 soundtrack, so try looking there people.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Sinthesizer
From what I've heard it is possible to convert the .wem audio files in (Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Public\Main\Assets\Sound) to .ogg files...
I have a GOG version of "Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition", and only the "Editor", "Levels" and "Localization" folders are in the "Data" folder. And there are no files with wem extension on the disk.

Originally Posted by hopelessly
Your statement is not true. All you have to do is go to the King Crab Inn (Cyseal) to hear music that is not on the official soundtrack for the game, which consists of 22 tracks.

Maybe the music is packed in the "\Data\Sound.pak" container (1 GB), but I don't know how to open it.

Link Copied to Clipboard