Print Thread
#524015 20/07/14 09:47 AM
J
Jjiinx Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
Hey guys, I've been working on this ENB/Sweetfx config for a while now and I'm finally happy enough with it to release it

Here are some screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/wmFc8

I've been trying to make the game look more vibrant and stylized without making it look oversaturated, which is pretty hard to do considering how bright the colors in the game are by default.

With my mod things look like they have a natural 'glow' about them without using HDR or Bloom to achieve that look.

Here's the download link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3046224/SyynxENBSweetDivinity.rar

To install, copy the files into your '\Steam\SteamApps\common\Divinity - Original Sin\Shipping' folder.
To uninstall simply remove the files from the archive.

Feel free to criticize, but this is just kind of a personal project of mine and I'm really happy with how it looks now, so if you don't like a specific thing in it feel free to change the files yourself by editing 'SweetFX_settings.txt', 'enbseries.ini', and 'effect.txt'.

And if you don't like it at all then don't use it (although I think that much is obvious :P)

Cheers!

Last edited by Jjiinx; 21/07/14 12:34 AM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
I hope the blur doesn't annoy anybody else, beside that it's great.

stranger
stranger
It honestly looks like it's just lowered the contrast, but I am looking at it on a shitty laptop screen. I'll have to check it out on my main PC when I get home.

journeyman
journeyman
Not to be a dickhead, trying to give some feedback, but I think it's horrible. frown
- It seems to add a blue hue, which makes it harder to differentiate colours.
Really, everything seems to be touched by blue.
- And there's some odd blur going on that makes everything less sharp, including text.
- This glow you describe feels rather unnatural to me.

Hope you pick this up as feedback - obviously not meant to attack you. :P

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
too much blue-rish imo

J
Jjiinx Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J