Print Thread
#524251 20/07/14 07:37 PM
E
Elerian Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Will i be able to buy those stuff? I want to play with 2-3 character and i need to have someone with crafting and etc. skill. But 2x 5 points is very much. And i can not craft + crafting skill gear.
So that is the problem. You do not have skills for that. And if i wan to play with 2 character you will not have points for that. Because you need 5 for your main skills. And +1 point every level will not help. frown
So if i am planning my party i need to know how can i substitute that disadvantage

Thanks

+ i heard some funny news with tenebrium. So, i do not need put any point to weapon skill because i tenebrium will have new special skills and tenebrium are better than all crafted weapons. That is weird.

Last edited by Elerian; 20/07/14 07:38 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Elerian are you taking lone wolf on both your main characters?

of so then that will make it very hard for you to get crafting and blacksmithing to 5

however if you choose to have 1 henchmen you can change them in the hall of heroes as you wish.

So you could have 1 for crafting 1 for blacksmithing 1 for bartering or whatever you wanted. Then you just need to go get them when you want them.

btw if you didnt know you hire heroes in the hall of heroes and that is where they will stand.

Yes tenebrium weapons does not get a bonus from 1 or 2-handed specialty. But you cannot make staffs out of tenebrium.

E
Elerian Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Thanks! So i can have NPC companions for blacksmithing and etc? That is good.
But how do they level up?Do i need to travel with that NPC for leveling od i can put points on that NPC after hiring?

I want to have one lone wolf, one normal + one NPC.
So, i will kick my NPC mage and hire one with blacksmith. And after that i will hire my mage again? But hiring cost money. So will i need to pay same money again?

And about tenebrium. I will have archer, warrior and mage (NPC), so i do not need to put any point to weapon skill for archer and warrior? And just wait for tenebrium skill. That is weird.. Btw when i will be able to use and craft tenebrium?

Last edited by Elerian; 20/07/14 09:39 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard