Next Thread
Print Thread
#524288 20/07/14 08:58 PM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Was just wondering what does this skill actually do? seems to always miss or only hot one target when I use it, and I tried using it a bunch of times..maybe I'm doing something wrong?

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
If you hit with all arrows on one target then it is the equivalent of a barrage +1 arrow. It has also a shorter cooldown than barrage. I usually used the skills at point blank.

It has a firing arc and will usually hit everything in that arc (although if you aren't using the overhead view, it's easy to end up missing things that look like they should have been in it), making it a short-range AoE. It really works best on groups that are clumped up together; if they're spread out at all then Ricochet is usually a better option.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
ahh, I see. Thanks guys

journeyman
journeyman
Also, I've noticed your bow skills don't apply bonus damage from elements or tenebrium that may be on your bow. Should you find yourself facing an enemy who will heal from that bonus damage it can be beneficial to use a skill on him instead, such as shooting the arrow rain in his face and ensuring he gets hit by most of the cone.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Like others have mentioned, it's a great skill and best if used at point blank range.

I like it best vs large single targets. Combined with a high damage xbow, it can be one of my party's highest damage skills.

Last edited by n3m3c1s; 21/07/14 03:19 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard