Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
JpBruiser #520654 16/07/14 07:06 AM
J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
I just ran to the INN and had that adventurer guy approach Hero 1, and HEro 2 is getting the dialog... The nightmare continues... frown

JpBruiser
JpBruiser #520658 16/07/14 07:10 AM
J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
I'm a derp hero 1 was in stealth lol.... So obviously hero 2 got the dialog. Phewf, I'm just paranoid now and was super confused at first.... Cause she did break stealth and turn to talk to him...

OK, having said that I think it's all fine now. As long as wI have Hero 1 selected when I manaully save I shouldn't have any issues.

Last edited by JpBruiser; 16/07/14 07:10 AM.

JpBruiser
JpBruiser #520662 16/07/14 07:17 AM
Support
Support

Hopefully support will be able to reproduce this with your profile (report.zip), and track down the cause.

Raze #520669 16/07/14 07:35 AM
J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
Originally Posted by Raze

Hopefully support will be able to reproduce this with your profile (report.zip), and track down the cause.

Ya sorry that I wasn't able to provide you with clear working repro steps. I can seem to repro it on my end, but at least I found a work around. I honestly thought I was doomed to forever having hero 2 constantly taking priority.

Thanks for your support, I appreciate it.

PS: I originally wanted to have point form bugs posted here, and it got swamped with this back and forth conversation on this big issue. Should I continue to list any addition issues I find here?

-Cheers

JpBruiser
JpBruiser #520702 16/07/14 08:27 AM
Support
Support

You can continue to list bugs here, if you wish, or start another topic.

JpBruiser #522595 18/07/14 04:53 AM
J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
Hi i'm back with a question / inquiry of a bug:

I can pick Lonewolf on my Henchmen? You would think this perk would only exist on heroes not henchman? I'm curious as to what would happen if I picked lonewolf on my henchman?

JpBruiser
JpBruiser #522599 18/07/14 05:11 AM
Support
Support

Companions and henchmen should not be able to take Lone Wolf. Is it showing up for you in the talent list?

Raze #523695 19/07/14 07:13 PM
F
stranger
stranger
F

Support
Support

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description and a save with that backpack; that should make it easier to identify the display problem (I'm assuming you don't actually have that much weight in the bag, with nested containers, or something... though that would be worth a bug report also).

For the PC version, the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool will include all your saves, in addition to system and game information. To reduce file size, you can delete all but one save from the zip.

JpBruiser #524542 21/07/14 04:52 AM
J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
Bug #5:

This is my biggest bug of all, any henchman i hire after the first 2 have lowered stats. I'm pretty sure this is a known issue ,but i'm curious to know how soon we can see a patch to fix this?

The biggest on is -10% crit chance, but also they are starting with attribs like 3 str, 3 con, etc... Roughly 8 stats lower than the rest. At this point any further henchman is not viable.

JpBruiser
JpBruiser #524707 21/07/14 12:21 PM
V
journeyman
journeyman
V
Did the movement bonus from crafted boots get lost in a patch? I swear I made three sets at level 11, gave +0.64 Movement bonus.

Now at level 20, I can make Metal boots with +1 move bonus BUT leather or cloth boots do not have any movement bonus.

Is this a bug, or a patch change, or what? I can't see much logic in Metal Boots being faster than cloth or leather ones.

JpBruiser #524708 21/07/14 12:21 PM
V
journeyman
journeyman
V
(sorry Jp if you intended this as a solo bug report thread!)

Vandraman #524929 21/07/14 06:49 PM
J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
Originally Posted by Vandraman
(sorry Jp if you intended this as a solo bug report thread!)

No worries! I just started this thread to help bring awareness to any issues the Dev team may not have discovered yet.
I didn't expect people to start posting here, but the more the merrier!

For the love of the game! smile

JpBruiser
JpBruiser #524982 21/07/14 08:22 PM
J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
Bug #6

My friend just messaged me with a bug / bad user experience:

Patrick: well since you're reporting bugs
Patrick: tell them characters with zombie need to not try to pathfind around poison surfaces

-He has zombie perk and his characters are trying to avoid poison, that sounds irritating.

Bad zombies! bad!

Last edited by JpBruiser; 21/07/14 08:23 PM.

JpBruiser
JpBruiser #544434 16/08/14 02:07 PM
B
stranger
stranger
B
Hi, I also got the character bug. I invest every talking skill into hero 1 and also intent to mostly store items on her. However, every time I reload the game as well as using tp or whenever the npc automatically start the conversation, the game automatically choose my hero 2 as the main hero instead of hero 1. The load problem won't occur when I'm saving as hero 3 or 4 (the knight and the mage). One small thing I noticed is that in the trade window the hero order are actually considering my hero 2 is hero 1 (trading with hero 1, press next button and it's hero 3, previous button lead to hero 2). This is very annoying because I usually do trial and error with hero 1 and ... you know frown

I also have a small suggestion: how about make the trade window have the sort function? Thing will be much easier because currently I don't know what is the order of my items in the trade window. Oh, and could u guys implement a search by title function into the inventory? When you have one hero storing all of the ingredients and he happen to be a mask man with a lots of arrows and stuff, thing could really messed up. A search by title bar will allow users to access to their items faster and with more efficiency. The same with a sort function in trade window.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by biboxay321
Hi, I also got the character bug.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain system and game information, any crash dumps, and your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete all but a couple saves from the zip file.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard