Print Thread
#521331 16/07/14 09:28 PM
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Hello all,

I have a question regarding the white witch ice prison. I destroyed the elemental staff at the forge and freed the elementals. They said that they would help me if I needed it. I think I need the help of the fire elemental to destroy the prison, but I talked with him, checked his inventory and the ground but he dropped nothing to help me.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Kind regards,

Gregorium

p.s. I have seen other posts about this, but I traveled between the fire elemental and the ice prison a few times, but after all the conversations with the elemental, still no (fire)rune.

Last edited by Gregorium56; 16/07/14 09:42 PM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
It will automatically be placed in your inventory. It's a thin silver shard.

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Originally Posted by allsweptaway
It will automatically be placed in your inventory. It's a thin silver shard.

I have checked all my inventory and bags while standing before the prison and I found nothing. I retraced all my vendors and found nothing.
Is there a way to auto complete the (partial) quest or get the shard via a console code like in Skyrim?

A
stranger
stranger
A
After you have destroyed the staff, talked to fire elemental and return to her prison, what does it say when you click on her?

S
stranger
stranger
S
I'm having the same problem smirk Did you ever get past it?

veteran
veteran
I think you have to use the item the elemental gave you to summon him....I forget what it was but it's in your inventory....use it when standing next to the white witch and the elemental dude will appear and release her.

Link Copied to Clipboard