Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
stranger
stranger
B
How can I get it to work with Modified Main?

It's a pak file and not an .lsb. Can I drop it in Mods > Modified_Main[Numbers] and have it still work?

I have

Enhanced Skillbooks,
Speed bonus,
Unbreakable Lockpicks,
Level 1 Companions (jahan and Morda(sp?_)
I want to have your Modified Loot Tables and 4Player as well in there but I want to make sure it will work in the same folder as a pak file because right now, as I start the game, it shows Modified Main and Simply 4 Player as separate.

Originally Posted by Brinley
How can I get it to work with Modified Main?

If you are using this mod, Simply 4 Player is not needed.

If you want to combine mods, use lstools and unpak the .pak files. Bring all the stuff together under "modnamenumbers" as you put it, and it should work. It would show up where conflicts occur, and if they do, you would need to edit/merge those files yourself.

R
addict
addict
R
Well, if that's the same Modified Main file that I uploaded (as an empty mod file), then you should be transferring whatever content you have inside of there into the unpacked 4-player mod instead to retain 4-player functionality.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Man,

I'm really not getting this.

Let me give the full data and maybe you guys can help out.

So I got it on steam, I'm able to play 4 Player Mod with no problem by itself after subscribing to it on the Workshop Community Page (can't get the mod which has 4 Player |Improved Loot Tables |Runspeead 50% to come up though in game after I subscribe, even if I unsub 4 Player)

I don't mind if i need to reload the game from scratch and start a new but what i want to reload with is 4 Player Mod, Improved Loot Tables, Runspeed 50%, Unbreakable Lockpicks, Level 1 Companions Mod (for Jahan and Morda) and Enhanced Skill Books.

I want to be able to run them all at the same time. From what I understood, need Modified Main empty mod file (From Rhidian--the oen he's talking about above) in order to run multiple mods at the same time.

Some of those are lbl files and others are paks.

So how would one do this?

T
stranger
stranger
T
how do you unpack the pak files

M
stranger
stranger
M
Only the speed works rest doesn't.

I activated this mod and started a new game.
Went to the first dungeon, opened the chest, nothing.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by mkpkp
Only the speed works rest doesn't.

I activated this mod and started a new game.
Went to the first dungeon, opened the chest, nothing.

It does work. It only doesn't work in the tutorial dungeon/beach and in Cyseal. Should you go farther away from cyseal or like in the basement or second floor of a house in Cyseal you will find that it does indeed work (remember, only chests).

I found a legendary robe in the cave that leads to the abandoned building that is to your left when you get to the upper part of Cyseal.

Don't know about the 4-player co-op though. Have not tried that.

Last edited by BlueFlamingSky; 22/07/14 10:10 PM.
I
apprentice
apprentice
I
works for the co-op too

S
stranger
stranger
S
Any chance I can get the modified loot without any of the other things?

M
stranger
stranger
M
This mod is really fails as you get further into the game like level 14+ but the chests still gives you level 1 items all throughout...

And all the late game items from the chests are replaced by lvl 1 garbage(blues/legeis but still lvl 1 shiz)

Last edited by mkpkp; 28/07/14 06:25 PM.
W
stranger
stranger
W
I was hoping that the improve loot will be scaled to my char level. Bummer.. frown

Drethak Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
This mod is really fails as you get further into the game like level 14+ but the chests still gives you level 1 items all throughout...

And all the late game items from the chests are replaced by lvl 1 garbage(blues/legeis but still lvl 1 shiz)

can you let me know where this is happening? i have a lvl 16 character that hasnt had this issue yet.

I
apprentice
apprentice
I
any updates to this mod coming soon?

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Drethak

can you let me know where this is happening? i have a lvl 16 character that hasnt had this issue yet.

The mod works perfectly up to the point you reach Hiberheim, then the above-mentioned problem occurs. Loots from the chests become low-level ones (all of them only need loremaster lever 1 to identify).

Please update because it really is a great mod. Many thanks!

D
stranger
stranger
D
The wife and I are having trouble using this in multiplayer, it says "Main mod and/or its dependencies don't match the servers/corrupt files" any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated?

M
stranger
stranger
M
Usually, you can safely ignore that error as long as both of you have the same exact files. It's just letting you know that you are using files that don't match the original ones. If you both have those same files installed, you should be able to play together normally.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Any chance i can get just the 4 player co-op and nothing else?

Support
Support

Until a 4 player mod is updated/created to be compatible with recent game updates, a relatively easy hex edit can enable the 4 player co-op; see Multiplayer mod.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard