Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
enthusiast
enthusiast
Deck of Cards + Pixie Dust does create a Blank Witchcraft Scroll (was hoping for a Deck of Magic the Gathering Cards ;-). You can find this relatively uncommon item on the "Goblin stealth path" x:236 y:184 (and probably in the humans headquarter in Hunter's Edge) if you want to verify the recipe.

Last edited by eidolon; 22/07/14 07:09 PM.
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by WarmCat
Awesome work. Might make a simple iOS app from your data.
Hmm, "Metal Scraps" can't be created? (Like leather scraps can) Where would I usually find them?

You can buy them off merchants. Also:

You end up with a million of them by killing the robots in Hiberheim.

I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I
I found an elven shield, two of them actually, in the second room you can access in your homestead (the two personal bedrooms for your main chars).

they start off with 21 block.

with blacksmith 5, they DOUBLE the block to 42!!

there is an extra 5% block bonus at level 5 BS skill I think, aside from the regular block bonus, and the magical block bonus you can get from level 3.

also... I think those specific elven shields might be a bit on the odd side, as other elven shields I have found have not done this.

edit: ah, i failed to note that those specific shields were level 19! I found them when I was level 7. so... for you sword and board folks, check out your private space in the homestead thoroughly. reload on checking vases and containers in there. I can't imagine you will find a level 19 shield any place else that early in the game.

Last edited by Ichthyic; 22/07/14 11:06 PM.
stranger
stranger
I know that the leather armor can be boiled and then use metal scraps to double the armor increase. My primary point in posting is wondering if anyone has found a way to craft bracers or belts that are worth a damn. I cant seem to get belts that don't suck. And I have found NO way at all to craft bracers in the hours of searching threads on crafting.

ivra Offline OP
OP Offline
I just had to do a dirty trick and post to my own thread. The reason is so that it can be more current than the Part 3 thread, which is obsolete by now.

old hand
old hand
An eye + pixie dust = magic eye.
Magic eye + helmet = Helmet with Perception + 1

Intestines + empty flask = poison potion.

Still cannot figure out what to use Orc tusks for... damn it!

Dont tell me! Ill figure it out. Eventually.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I don't see 'Poisoned Apple' here (apple + poison, obv).

Not that I have any idea what it does....

ivra Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Hiver
An eye + pixie dust = magic eye.
Magic eye + helmet = Helmet with Perception + 1

Intestines + empty flask = poison potion.

I know. Both of them will be included when I create Part 5. There are other helmet recipes as well. Try using magic (fancy) feather and magic (glowing) starfish as well.

Originally Posted by thebigJA
I don't see 'Poisoned Apple' here (apple + poison, obv).

Not that I have any idea what it does....

True, not directly. This formula works for most of the food and drinks in the game. So I put them in like this:
[-] Poisoned Food or Poisoned Drink = Food or Drink + Ooze Barrel (100% chance to set Poisoned status)
[-] Poisoned Food or Poisoned Drink = Food or Drink + Fly Agaric Mushroom (100% chance to set Poisoned status)
[-] Poisoned Food or Poisoned Drink = Food or Drink + Poison Flask (100% chance to set Poisoned status)

ivra Offline OP
OP Offline
The list has been updated. The new list is here:
Crafting Recipes & Guide - Part 5

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard