Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#509823 05/07/14 11:52 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
The rat is called LUC_PickAxeHolderHack.

Enlarged Version [Linked Image]

Last edited by Dragoonlordz; 05/07/14 11:55 PM.
veteran
veteran
Hihi ... I don't know, but if one of your two Source Hunters is a Witch (Talent: Pet Pal)
OR you can learn or buy this talent (a skillbook ?) ...
THEN you can talk to animals, so maybe can "LUC_PickAxeHolderHack" tell you who he/she is :hihi: laugh

Good luck hehe

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Nah, there is no way down there to get close enough to talk to it.

veteran
veteran
Sorry, I didn't know ... frown

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
laugh
maybe you can teleport it out of the hole or is it too far?

We are proud to report that we finished our DOS2 localization project (Hungarian). :'-)
https://warg8.jimdofree.com/
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Too far. I was just wondering if was left there by mistake by Larian team during development and was curious as to what purpose it served them. I also just found Spider Pig in knights tomb but I think that one was there on purpose as simpsons joke maybe.

Last edited by Dragoonlordz; 07/07/14 11:20 AM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Check out some of the names of the elementals you can conjure. They are amusing to say the least.

M
stranger
stranger
M
U can Talk to it. it seems out of reach, but if you click on it to talk, your hero will start traveling to the right location where he can talk, which is on the left side of the chasm, top of it, where there are 3 crates and 2 barrels. Using your screen capture as reference , you have just to scroll a little to the left to see the higher place im talking about.
Its usefull to use B to set a top point of view, so u can click it.
i first used jahal to talk to it, and the rooster said " its uncomprensible , maybe a source hunter can help?" (or something like this)

So i get there with my Hero with PETPAL aaaand: instead of the right avatar of a chicken, like it was with Jahal, It had a question mark icon ( ? ) and no dialogue , only - 1. I'll take my leave - as answer.

veteran
veteran
Very funny!! I saw a bouncing sheep named "Party Animal" in the homestead once but it disappeared into an inactive portal before I could catch it to talk to it...that was hilarious and somewhat disappointing that I couldn't catch it. Anyone managed to talk to it?

Buggy development leftovers.

"We shall not fear the coming of the shadow of death."
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Originally Posted by Darth_Trethon
Very funny!! I saw a bouncing sheep named "Party Animal" in the homestead once but it disappeared into an inactive portal before I could catch it to talk to it...that was hilarious and somewhat disappointing that I couldn't catch it. Anyone managed to talk to it?

A sheep?^^ we have actually seen a pig when first arriving in the homestead... but could not manage to talk to it either...

Elwyn #525968 23/07/14 05:25 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Elwyn

A sheep?^^ we have actually seen a pig when first arriving in the homestead... but could not manage to talk to it either...

Yep, the Party Animal was a sheep in my game, I've seen on the Steam forums some were saying it was a dog in their game so i'm guessing this character is randomly generated. But the whole scene was hysterical, pure comedy....I wish I could see it again without playing another 8-10 hours or something it took me to see it at first.

addict
addict
Anybody figure out how to talk to the spider pig? ^^

dlux #525974 23/07/14 05:33 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by dlux

Wut? That's a thing in Original Sin? You sure you aren't thinking of Family Guy?

addict
addict
Originally Posted by dlux

Wut? That's a thing in Original Sin? You sure you aren't thinking of Family Guy?

SPIDER-PIG
[Linked Image]
http://abload.de/img/2014-07-23_00001eiuy5.jpg

^^

Last edited by dlux; 23/07/14 06:45 PM.
veteran
veteran
Pretty sure the party animals appear randomly. I've had all of the mentioned ones (sheep, dog, chicken) already pass by, and indeed they cannot be talked to.
They all go to the 'Hidden Zone' portal... 0_o

Link Copied to Clipboard