Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Mr. C Offline OP
OP Offline
M
As in you have your lone hero doing what they does best?

K
K
Originally Posted by Mr. C

Was having two heroes of potentially different genders somehow offensive to you?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by Kriss
Originally Posted by Mr. C

Was having two heroes of potentially different genders somehow offensive to you?

Could you, please, stop your counterproductive trolling?

R
addict
addict
R
It would be much simpler to just kill off the second Source Hunter at the start and proceed with a lone hero, rather than work it into a mod. I've done this and have gotten my party to be a Level 7 Roderick and a Level 1 Scarlett (who is in ashes 99% of the time).

With that being said, it would be interesting to see if a bonus could be applied to the lone hero to make up for their partner being dead. I can't think of a way to do this at the moment though (beyond just boosting their initial stats).

M
Mr. C Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by Rhidian
It would be much simpler to just kill off the second Source Hunter at the start and proceed with a lone hero, rather than work it into a mod. I've done this and have gotten my party to be a Level 7 Roderick and a Level 1 Scarlett (who is in ashes 99% of the time).

With that being said, it would be interesting to see if a bonus could be applied to the lone hero to make up for their partner being dead. I can't think of a way to do this at the moment though (beyond just boosting their initial stats).

I'm talking about the other hero not appearing at all. Because everytime you get a stone they ressurect and you have to go kill them again. Which is kind of grizzly.

And (here's the tricky part) the exclamation marks that appear over the head that don't go away...

journeyman
journeyman
I would love a mod like this!

Cause I too prefer to control just one character. I know you can kill one or leave one behind in town, but as Mr.C said, you still get the dialogue exclamation marks and on a couple of occasions I've had a 'You must gather your party' message before I could proceed.

It would be so much simpler and cleaner if you could just start with one hero from the start. I've looked into this myself, but it's way beyond my poor modding capabilities, so I really hope somebody with more skill will consider making a mod like this *fingers crossed*.

W
apprentice
apprentice
W
Perhaps it is possible to change the way Lone Wolf works. It reduces currently the party size by 1, but perhaps it could reduce the party size by 3. In that case the Action Point bonus should be increased to 4.

Link Copied to Clipboard