Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
hi, i using latest patch and after load the game first time in game...when i try to exit or load second time...it keep crashing during loading at cleaning up session.....any help?? thank!!

Support
Support

If you exit D:OS, can you restart and load the save?

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain system and game information, any crash dumps, and your saved games (which are not directly relevant, so can be deleted from the zip file to reduce file size).

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
thank for reply....if i try to exit or load a quick save....it will still crash at cleaning up session during loading....it will only work the first time when i launch the or start a new games with new character....any previous save game will still crash at ''cleaning up session''...

M
stranger
stranger
M
Same problem here. The cleaning of the session seems to fail. Is there a way to clean that manually?

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
yup...it only able to load the first time when launch the game.....after In the game when try to load or exit it just crash on this cleaning shit....

P
stranger
stranger
P
Yep, same here, playing GOG version. I believe it started with patch 1.0.74. I tried starting fresh game and didn't experience crashes so must be compatibility with older version saves. Anyway, I put it on hold till this is fixed, it's too frustrating to restart the game every time i need to reload, I hope this is fixed soon. Other than that, game is fantastic.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
ya exactly same problem....if start a new fresh game...everything seem work prefect...so any idea how to fix the problem?

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
bump?? any help?

Support
Support

Unfortunately, I have not seen any workarounds reported for this issue (other than the inconvenient exiting D:OS entirely and restarting). You can try shutting down all non-essential programs (especially anti-virus) before starting the game, but it doesn't sound like strictly a low memory issue.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
shut down everything still the same....is the older save version that caused this crash......if i start a fresh new game....everything work prefect....but i spend almost 70 hour +++ in game....dun think wanna restart the whole thing again = =

i believe many other at steam forum also have this issues

http://steamcommunity.com/app/230230/discussions/0/522730702232860638/?l=english

Last edited by commander1122; 25/07/14 12:47 PM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
Latest patch didn't help at all with this issue, I'm still getting crashes...

M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by pssyche
Latest patch didn't help at all with this issue, I'm still getting crashes...

Here too. Quick loading and normal loading savegames after you have loaded a previous savegame gives this crash. Technically it isn't a crash but game just give the Cleaning Up message while giving hints about playing the game.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard