Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Bucket
Sweet.
Made a new, empty mod for current version and added my files. The empty mod is working, but my own files aren't doing what I want.

How did you make a new empty mod for "current version" which is 1.81.0?

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by mkpkp
How did you make a new empty mod for "current version" which is 1.81.0?

• Start Editor
  • Create new module
  • Type in a name
  • Select [Main] as dependency under both [Data Packs] and [Mods]
  • Select [Open level]
  • Select [Character creation] (Not sure if it matters which one)
  • When loading is completed, exit the editor
  • You're done! You can now dump your modded files in the folder it just created.

Do this every time the game updates. Well, until we can properly mod the game with the editor. laugh

G
stranger
stranger
G
Can someone explain me, how to change save.lsv into save.lsb? I have updated ver.(.lsv save files) and coudnt apply to this trick with replaced .lsb files;/

I downloaded LS tools to convert files,but get message when cliclking DivinityEd.exe " application wasn't started correctly (0xc000007b)"

Last edited by gs11; 25/07/14 06:37 AM.
R
Rhidian Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
R
This thread is outdated, due in part with the inability to edit the opening post after a certain period of time. The method now involves replacing the meta.lsb files rather than what was stated earlier, because Larian changed how the save games work.

G
stranger
stranger
G
So what I should do now, to achive working several mods at the same time and with curently saved progres game? Just copy EnhancedSkillbooks.lsb,Tools.lsb to Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Public\Modified_Main_9b125d2b-c4a0-4107-bd38-d0d6bdbcbb4b\RootTemplates\ folder? Will it be working?

Or now it isn't possible?

Last edited by gs11; 25/07/14 12:14 PM.
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Originally Posted by Rhidian
This thread is outdated, due in part with the inability to edit the opening post after a certain period of time.

That's a terribly inconvenient feature for guides :s

Thanks for this thread, though, I'm super glad I don't have to re-start my game to get unbreakable lockpicks! laugh

R
Rhidian Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
R
So... my attempt at creating an updated version of this thread failed due to some bug that occurs when I copy/paste from the file I wrote up to these forums.

Because it would be handy to have this information in one place, I知 going to compile the information I have gathered so far about modding the Main Campaign.

The single and double quotes are randomly (but consistently) messed up, no matter how much I try to fix it.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I've really been trying to understand this post and merge my mods. I had to unpack a mod and now trying to figure out exactly what files go where. Is there any chance for a clean version of how this is done? I see a lot of different ways people are doing this to make it work and I'm just confused on where to begin now. Just a simple step by step? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Alaunous; 24/12/14 05:41 AM. Reason: worded wrong
R
Rhidian Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
R
Which specific mods are you trying to merge?

A
stranger
stranger
A
I'm trying to merge your Skillbooks mod with phat lewt mod that was originally in a .pak file. I have unpacked it now though.

R
Rhidian Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
R
Say you have the phat lewt mod located like so- C:\Users\(Username)\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin\Mods\phat_leewt!_0d744af0-aca9-4f3f-a113-7a6fe8c89609.pak

And you have the All Skillbooks purchasable mod files elsewhere. All you should be needing to do is create an empty folder like so:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Public\phat_leewt!_0d744af0-aca9-4f3f-a113-7a6fe8c89609\

Within that newly created folder you copy/paste the contents of the Skillbooks mod that was located in its Data\Public\Purchasable_Skillbooks_ed08af18-0035-463f-a405-3fa14e1b093b\ folder.

If that worked correctly (and the mods still work correctly), all you would then need to do is activate the phat lewt mod and make a new game with it.

Note that you should *not* have the unpakked phat lewt files in your installation directory where other mod files usually go at the same time as you have the pakked mod in your Documents folder, since it would read the same files twice. And I should also mention that I haven't updated the Skillbooks mod since I made it, so it might not work as it did back then.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Thanks You. This solved my issues. Now to see if the Skillbooks mod is still working.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard