Print Thread
#527252 25/07/14 12:05 PM
M
MrFritz Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
some of the things the game considers innocent kills are just off. when i say this, i mean things that will trigger the innocent victim conversation.

for instance, immaculates. they will sit there chatting it up about slicing and dicing people, but if you kill them it will trigger the innocent victim conversation. wtf?

taking the righteous path conversation in hiberheim with the earth golem vs snowmen then killing the earth golem triggers the innocent victim conversation. conflicted results much?

also, for some reason once i get to lucella forest at some point something always happens where i can never return to cyseal without the game crashing. i have rolled back to previous saves 3 times now where it still worked, and at some point it always happens. i was in the mines and all of a sudden it happened. i headed to the temple and all of a sudden it happened. i went to hiberheim first and all of a sudden it happened.

i just hope i never have a reason to go back because i am done repeating things over and over because of some random bug.

Last edited by MrFritz; 25/07/14 12:05 PM.
stranger
stranger
Killing the dying orc in Black Cove also triggers this conversation (in fact that's when I first encountered it).

It's easy to make something difficult.
It's difficult to make something easy.
It can be downright funny.

You can kill Eglander for being a raving bloodthirsty loon who hires others to do his dirty work, and get an "innocent kill" convo.
Or you can kill Victoria after failing to steal her necklace, and... nothing.

I got tired of his constant rambling about torturer this and thousand needles that, and since I can't steal his amulet, I decided to whack him. After the fight, "innocent kill" convo comes up, I say that we should watch what we hit in the future, my second agrees, +Compassion. And then she immediately kicks off the follow-up convo and says that I became very compassionate in the course of our adventure!

"We shall not fear the coming of the shadow of death."

Link Copied to Clipboard