Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#527098 25/07/14 05:51 AM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I'd like to know when the next patch is going to be released. My game has become virtually unplayable due to the combination of several bugs and I pretty much need to start all over. However, I feel that it would be (another) waste of my time to start over prior to the next patch.

Sadly, we should have done a lot more beta testing far past Cyseal...

EDIT: Thought we were still on 1.0.72 or something. I can understand them wanting time off, but the game is broken...

Last edited by LightningLockey; 25/07/14 06:59 AM.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
M
stranger
stranger
M
I think they are all on vacation.

enthusiast
enthusiast
You should change title. The current version is 1.0.81.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Thanks, I changed the title.

This is a real bummer, was hoping there would have been a patch before the weekend.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
veteran
veteran
So far all the bugs I've seen you list haven't been bugs at all, but intended behavior.
Interested in posting a full report of those so called bugs that make your game unplayable?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Without knowing for certain, I heard that most are on vacation until the 4th Aug. So expect at least one week from then to next patch. so 11th'ish is my guess.

Link Copied to Clipboard