Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Mr. C Offline OP
OP Offline
M
If you prick me... my power grows inestimably...

Witches in a puddle of blood with the "elemental caster" style trait receive a -1 to action points for every spell they cast.

I'm recommending witches be able to cast a spell (probably at lvl 10) called "Blood Rain". Blood rain's primary purpose would be to cover everything in blood... but as a side effect is a small chance to infect enemies with "Disease".

S
S
Yeah, because leech needs another synergy to be even more overpowered

enthusiast
enthusiast
I'd be down with blood counting as "Witchcraft" element for purposes of Elemental Affinity. But not any other element.

I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I
Originally Posted by Shaki
Yeah, because leech needs another synergy to be even more overpowered
Leech should get a nerf of its own. This is actually a cool idea.

R
addict
addict
R
The Blood Rain spell that enemies can already use causes Slow instead of Disease.

M
Mr. C Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by ScrotieMcB
I'd be down with blood counting as "Witchcraft" element for purposes of Elemental Affinity. But not any other element.

It already is. Seriously. Get elemental affinity and go stand in a puddle of blood. Poof, all your spells are one action point cheaper.

Yeah... aside from maybe fire (if you make yourself immune to it and cast immolation)..

Leech should heal for twice as much, but limited to once per turn.

This blood idea does sound excellent for Witchcraft I agree.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Mr. C
Originally Posted by ScrotieMcB
It already is. Seriously. Get elemental affinity and go stand in a puddle of blood. Poof, all your spells are one action point cheaper.
Oh.

Hmm.

Yay.

D
enthusiast
enthusiast
D
Bloodletting is already their "cover the world in blood" spell. Seriously, watch a bleeding character run - they leave a huge red smear behind them.

And witches already gain the benefits of Elemental Affinity by standing in blood.

A
A
Originally Posted by dirigible
Bloodletting is already their "cover the world in blood" spell. Seriously, watch a bleeding character run - they leave a huge red smear behind them.

And witches already gain the benefits of Elemental Affinity by standing in blood.

I still would like to have access to the NPC blood rain spell. Though maybe as level 13 or 16 spell, the slow component makes it quite strong.

Link Copied to Clipboard