Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Coda Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Now the mine is full of lava, and whenever I try using the other pyramid, I get teleported to what I think are the coordinates i left the pyramid at in the mine, but in my current area. Is there any way to get it back?

veteran
veteran
Does it return to your inventory once you switch areas?

C
Coda Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Nope. I'm all the way at the temple of death now, and I need the pyramids to get inside. I've been doing without 'til now.

Hmm, from an explanation in-game I understood that the pyramids are bound to you, so you can never lose them. Apparently you can.

A long shot, but have you checked Zixzax to see if he has a new subject to talk about? (Like: Pretty please return my lost Pyramid, Zixzax.)

veteran
veteran
Well, I guess the only thing you can do then is send your savegame to Larian for them to fix the issue from happening in the future, and potentially fixing up your current save.
Sadly, from what I hear they're on vacation, so that might take a while frown

"Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain system and game information, any crash dumps, and your saved games. If file size is an issue, any saves not related to the problem can be deleted (just keep the last savegame)."

journeyman
journeyman
Try going to a different map , ie. Cyseal (or whatever it's call in the first Act)

journeyman
journeyman
I wonder if you could add a crafting recipe to make a new one. Except the game could get confused about which pyramid you mean to teleport to. :p

Tornado might work on the lava in that mine. Might not.

Or you should be able to stack up fire resist to 120% and just walk across the lava.

I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I
Stack 120 Fire Resist and just walk back through the mines.

addict
addict
This is obviously a bug and should be moved the technical issues subforum.

Like Incendax said, try giving your party 100+ fire resistance, then try reentering the mines to pick up the pyramid.

I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I
You need 120, because lava gives you the burning debuff, which gives -20 Fire Resistance.

But Fire Shield is 50, and Weather the Storm is 25. That leaves only 45 Fire Resistance you have to get from other items or essences. And it is GOOD to have somebody at 120 Fire Resistance, because then they can walk through all those crazy exploding traps and lava in other areas of the game.

Link Copied to Clipboard