Print Thread
#530652 28/07/14 02:41 PM
A
Aldric Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I logon for some game action this morning and start a fight.

1st. My wizard went to his ole trusty summon spider spell, but lo and behold it didn't summon a spider. Instead for some reason it summoned a bomb dude which has never happened before. So I went and checked the tooltip and it has changed to bomb dude, but still has the picture of the spider.

2nd. So I didn't know how to use bomb dude and it exploded killing my female hero. I finish fight and try to use my resurrect scroll and it's not working. The resurrect scroll has now changed to some burning fire scroll with 100% to set fire to burning surface. I do a double take and went and checked each remaing player and the resurrect scrolls are all turned into this.

3rd. I reload the save I did prior to fight and issues are still there.

Has anyone else experienced these types of things? Do I completely have to restart?

Thanks for listening.

addict
addict
I've had some minor problems but nothing like this. Your savegame might be corrupt, try loading an older autosave or quicksave and see if that resloves the problem.

FYI, this is the wrong subforum, this thread belongs on the technical issues subforum.

addict
addict
I can honestly say I've never encountered anything remotely resembling that.

S
S
Are you sure you wasn't high on acid at the time? laugh It sounds really, reeeally strange. I've never encountered anything similiar.

addict
addict
I think dlux is onto something. Try using save games from before this started happening and if it persists, try verifying cache/ reinstalling.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
veteran
veteran
Sounds to me like the issues people have when they use mods, and the game updates, and the old files majorly conflict with new files... it's caused all kinds of weird stuff for several people.

Verify files should resolve that though...

Link Copied to Clipboard