Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I bought the game, Collector's edition so I presume if 3D glasses would be required I would find them in the box. I checked and they're not there so it must be bug frown
Changing graphic options didn't help at all.
I tried to do screenshot with Steam but (even if not looking totally fine) it doesn't show the full issue:
Steam screenshot
What I see

Any ideas how to fix it?

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
Mac or PC?

On my mac, when I had graphical issues, I deleted the graphic config file then restarted the game. And i was fixed.

I might work... or not.

Support
Support

In your graphics drivers, try resetting the 3D options to default. Check if you have any stereoscopic view options that may have been enabled (maybe with a driver update, or something).

Did you try verifying local files? In the Steam library, right click on Divinity Original Sin and select Properties, switch to the Local Files tab and then click on the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...' button.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
PC.

And for this graphic config file - where to look for it? Any specific filename or folder?
Thanks a lot.

[edit]
Raze - I already verified files via Steam, nothing wrong found. For drivers, I have GForce GTX 260, I checked settings and everywhere where it's possible it's already set for application control. No stereovision options at all (or I don't know where to look for it).

Last edited by Meghan mph; 29/07/14 12:42 PM.
Support
Support

Apparently Windows 8 has a Stereoscopic 3D checkbox in the Display section of the Control Panel. It should be easy to find in the nvidia Control Panel if your hardware supports it (under the '3D Settings' and 'Display' sections).

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Tadam! Issue solved.

It finally appeared that my graphic drivers were old - that's what happens if you believe in built in 'check updates availability' feature that showed everything is up to date...

So finally started the game and already see it will steal me many, many hours smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Raze

Apparently Windows 8 has a Stereoscopic 3D checkbox in the Display section of the Control Panel. ...

Hmmmm...8.1x64 here, and this is the first time I've heard of that...;) It certainly isn't there in cpl/display options. Perhaps the OS has to detect a stereoscopic (I wish people would use the accurate term instead of "3D") gpu driver before it appears, or else an IHV's stereoscopic driver is itself putting such a checkbox there. Interesting...

I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)
Support
Support
Originally Posted by Waltc
Perhaps the OS has to detect a stereoscopic (I wish people would use the accurate term instead of "3D") gpu driver before it appears

Probably. It was mentioned a couple places when I did a Google search to see where it was suppose to be in the nvidia control panel.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard