Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Apparently, the anemic cultist was supposed to drop a key. The body still remains, but there is NO key anywhere. We searched (holding the alt key) everywhere.

Unfortunately, we did not know it was supposed to drop and have since played a lot since. Is there any way to get the key or get through that door? Or is this mission a bust now?

Thanks

Support
Support

Did you try the door with all your characters, to see if someone already looted the key without realizing it?

Check out the Save Game Editor topic; LS Tools looks like (screenshot) it can teleport your characters. I'm not sure if opening the door triggers anything, though, which may cause problems if you bypass it.
There is also an inventory editor (MooseEdit) discussed in that topic, but I don't think it can add items yet. I have not tried either program.

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Yes, i checked all characters. No one has it. I kinda hate to try modding it and making things worse, but i also really hate to backtrack to a much earlier save.

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Ok, i feel like an idiot. I was pretty positive i tried opening the door with all the characters... and i know i checked Jahan's inventory... but i forgot keys do not show up in the normal inventory tab. I gave one of his unmarked keys (really wish they labeled them) to my main character and voila, the door opened. Thanks Raze, i don't think i would have re-checked if not for your post.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I have the same bug, the anemic cultist does not drop any key, even after reloading and killing him in different positions, he doesn't drop anything.
Nobody of the party members holds the key.
Maybe the team can look after this issue?

Support
Support

Did you try the door anyway with all your characters? (unlikely the issue if you redid the fight multiple times, though)

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain system and game information, any crash dumps, and your saved games. If file size is an issue, any saves not related to the problem can be deleted (so leave your latest save, and the most recent one before entering).

M
stranger
stranger
M
As i came home from work, i tried what RAZE suggested, i killed the a.c. with every member of the party again, the second time or whatever position with JAHAN the key was dropped.
I will generate that report anyway.
Thank you for support.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard