Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
stranger
stranger
L
Originally Posted by Raze

In the case of the homestead being under attack, it is by design that no more portals open up. After that Zixzax should run from one location to the next, though, without you having to leave the End of Time and return.

he doesnt, and my game had ONLY hall of heroes opened, so it was obviously bugged.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Raze,

I am having the same problem, and I sent to you a old savegame by mistake.

If you could fix this new savegame I sent to you it would be great, because I am stucked ingame.

Thanks

Support
Support

If you sent it directly to me (raze@larian.com) I have not received anything (my mailbox was full for a couple hours earlier this evening, though, so I may not have gotten large email). If you sent it to support, there would be a delay before it would be forwarded to me.
I do not have a developer build of the game, though, so if there is actually a problem in the save itself, I can not fix it (it will have to wait until next week when Larian gets back from vacation). Of the saves I've tried, though, several have been from when the homestead was under attack, or people just missed where Zixzax moved or checking the portal that was last opened.

A
stranger
stranger
A

If you sent it directly to me (raze@larian.com) I have not received anything (my mailbox was full for a couple hours earlier this evening, though, so I may not have gotten large email). If you sent it to support, there would be a delay before it would be forwarded to me.
I do not have a developer build of the game, though, so if there is actually a problem in the save itself, I can not fix it (it will have to wait until next week when Larian gets back from vacation). Of the saves I've tried, though, several have been from when the homestead was under attack, or people just missed where Zixzax moved or checking the portal that was last opened.

I sent to support, but you fixed my first savegame sent, but it was a save from a old game. So I sent my actual savegame, hope you can fix it.

Aslam

E
stranger
stranger
E
Originally Posted by Lowlife555
Originally Posted by Lowlife555
Well I triggered the attack on End of Time, where fireballs are raining down, still only Hall of Heroes open.

Am I fucked?

My game progressed once the raining fireballs problem was dealth with.

I had to waypoint out of end of time, and back again like 10 times, and lots of portals opened.

This is a big bug, and needs to be fixed.

In the case of the homestead being under attack, it is by design that no more portals open up. After that Zixzax should run from one location to the next, though, without you having to leave the End of Time and return.

Finally got far enough in the game that we stopped the homestead attack, and I'm happy to say that it fixed the bug smile. Zixzax is now running around opening all the portals for us (finally)!

So yay we can actually finish the game now.

But still I hope this gets fixed. Naturally it would had been nice to access these portals earlier in the game smile.

G
stranger
stranger
G
There is a workaround, if you are stuck at the door like me.

Get a bunch of Tenebrium weapons and hack at the "your ascension is not yet complete" door.

It appears to have about 60,000 HP, but it can, eventually, be destroyed by 'brute force' (ctrl-attack)

Advice from the Codex:

Gregz said:

My party just got stuck by a game breaking bug:

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=519085

Disappointing, I cannot access the main content at the end, but it was a fun game up to this point.

Konjad said:

Equip a tenebrium weapon and beat the **** out of the doors, as I did. It takes a while (and you'd better have blacksmith skill or buy 20 weapons) but you can continue with the game afterwards.

Last edited by Gregz; 11/08/14 10:22 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
So, I'm guessing PC Gamer, Eurogamer, and Rock Paper Shotgun hadn't made it to the point of the game where Zixzax literally F*CKS you in the A**. After putting hours into this game. I am now stuck because of this bug. Lovely.

Last edited by Loekee; 13/08/14 02:19 AM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
Any information about the patch to fix this bug, many people stucked with it.

Raze?

Support
Support

No, I have not seen any ETA given about a fix for this.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I literally just made an account here to tell you that this bug has hit me too. The imp just stands there. Nothing happens after I leave the Armory.

I mean, it really is a great game and it's obvious a lot of work has been put into it.

I don't know why they aren't fixing this so fans can move on.

Support
Support

Did you talk to anyone in the armoury, and then use the portal to return to the main area in the End of Time?

Did you try killing Zixzax, or teleporting him (as mentioned earlier in the topic)? That may reset his status and get him to continue opening portals. That wouldn't help if you didn't meet anyone in the armoury, though, or he was there but unresponsive.
EDIT: that could help in D:OS, but is very unlikely to help in the EE.

It is being worked on. This only started being reported as Larian left for a 2 week vacation after the first patch was released. There has already been one hotfix since they've been back and another patch is expected soon.

Until it is fixed, you can email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain system and game information, any crash dumps, and your saved games. To reduce file size, all but your latest save can be deleted from the zip.

Last edited by Raze; 12/01/16 09:05 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
No news?
Same bug for me. I passed the door (destroy it), i almost finish the game (Final scene) but a another bug (no final fight) blocking me.
I killed ZixZax a few times, i teleported him.
But a least 4 portals are not open.
I preordered the game, i'm disappointed. No way to finish the game, half of the story cinematic, and important rooms impossible to explore.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Same bug for me. Really disappointed.

I cant tell Zixzax the time weavers tale...

Support
Support

Did you go through all the speech options with the weaver, as well as with Zixzax?

H
stranger
stranger
H
Any update on this? MY friend and I haven't played in about 2 months because of this issue; is Larian working on it?

Support
Support

If it doesn't work in the recent update, please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, all but your latest save can be deleted in the zip, and (if available) maybe leave the most recent working save and the oldest where new portals were not being opened (that should have been).

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
So I guess I've been affected by this, too?

I have twelve inert stones in my inventory, two regular bloodstones, and a bloodstone shard from the wounded mage quest. All of the portals except the one to the Forbidden Zone are now open, I've beaten back the fireballs attack, etc. When I activate any of the remaining three bloodstones, they give me XP, heal me and everything that goes with it, but I don't get the normal indication that a new portal was unlocked in the homestead (the teleporter symbol on the right is supposed to glow green), and indeed Zixzax doesn't react when I return. This happens regardless whether I am activating the bloodstones in the Homestead or elsewhere.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Isn't it weird that I have 12 inert stones but only 11 open portals?

EDIT2: Decided to return to the Source Temple and the door suddenly opened. The Forbidden Zone is still inaccessible from the Homestead, however. :-/

Last edited by Koveras; 23/10/14 01:19 PM.
Support
Support

The Forbidden Zone portal can not be activated.

Don't forget about the observatory portal, opened with the first star stone.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K

The Forbidden Zone portal can not be activated.

Don't forget about the observatory portal, opened with the first star stone.

I see, thank you. smile Well, then, I managed to finish the game now, somehow...

apprentice
apprentice
Please Larian, I really need a patch to fix it.
I kill & teleport Zyxzax but the bug is still here.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard