Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Imarion Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello,
After opening the access to the witch hunter's cave, I explored it and eventually reached the passage to Hiberheim through the lake.

As I did not finish the cave, I decided to finish it before and after a long period of adventuring I also decided to go to the End of time, store items, then do some shopping etc ...

In short: I took my time to ready to go to Hiberheim.

All this took me around 2 hours (real time).
Now I went back to the lake in the witch hunter cave and ... can't click it to teleport to Hiberheim.

Is this an intended feature or am I victim of a bug ?
Is there anything to do to activate the lake ?
I still have an old save, but I really do not want to spend again those 2 hours ...

If it is intended I do not get the point as at the beginning of Hiberheim there is a teleport, so anyway we could go there to activate this Hiberheim tp and then take the time to do stuff before continuing there ...

Imarion

Imarion Offline OP
OP Offline
A small up wink

Imarion

enthusiast
enthusiast
Did you try going through to Hiberheim the first time you were there?

If not, maybe you forgot the use the spell needed at the lake to make it visisble. Or maybe you should try using it again?

K
journeyman
journeyman
K
yup, when you defeat those guys near the lake you get a scroll that you should read when you are VERY close to the lake. If you used it far, your character should probably say it's using it wrong.

Imarion Offline OP
OP Offline
Many thanks to both of you smile

I completely forgot I - had to - read this scroll.

Imarion

Link Copied to Clipboard