Next Thread
Print Thread
R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
Hello!

I have registered #TheDivinityEngine on irc.GameSurge.net, for old school IRC people like myself. I hope it can become a place for people to find help and discuss modding in real time!

If you have no idea what IRC is, you can check out this. They are basic instructions for the mIRC client. There are many other clients out there, feel free to find the one that suits you. You can also access the chat directly here, but if you plan to hang around a lot I would recommend an IRC client.

Hope to see you there!

Last edited by Rymdkejsaren; 31/07/14 05:56 PM.

Join #TheDivinityEngine at irc.gamesurge.net, help build a live modding community! Related forum topic here.
R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
I would like to point out that there are plenty of free clients out there so do not think that there is any need to pay for using IRC!

Join #TheDivinityEngine at irc.gamesurge.net, help build a live modding community! Related forum topic here.
R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
I just wanted to say that docalypse has joined as a channel moderator, and if anyone else is interested in helping out with the channel, just let me know! The best help right now is just joining and hanging out so that we can share knowledge and ideas!

I keep having questions about the editor that just seem too small to take up space with in the forums, if more people were in the channel we could help each other out with that kind of stuff!

Last edited by Rymdkejsaren; 03/08/14 04:42 PM.

Well I'll be the first to say thank you for offering this to the community. I'll be sure to check it out when i can.

R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
No problems! I am happy to report that we had quite an active weekend with people discussing their mods and ideas. You and any other newcomers are more than welcome to join us.

R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
Just for everyone's information: I will be absent from the channel most of the coming week as I am on a short holiday. I am sure you will be fine without my stupid questions for a while! Should any channel-related problems arise (which is unlikely), send me a pm on here and I will drop by.

R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
Hi everyone! Just a friendly reminder that we still exist! We have some newcomers hanging around but a few of the old regulars are MIA. I hope to see you guys pop up again soon!

M
Mag Offline
journeyman
journeyman
M
Is the channel down? I don't see it in the list anymore.

I can't seem to load the page. Is there some alternate service we could use?

Link Copied to Clipboard