Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
P
P
What is your crafting level? If minor healing + minor healing = medium healing then I am guessing it is at crafting level 2.

addict
addict

Divinity Original Sin - Crafting - GUIDE - Tenebrium/Tools/Armor/Weapons - Guide/Tutorial/Tips 1080p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycdta6ndv64&index=1&list=PLeusrXH_hwph41o65WJLTG_jfDCTtJWpv

Divinity Original Sin - How to Handle Tenebrium - Skill Book GUIDE - Act 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTT...;list=PLeusrXH_hwph41o65WJLTG_jfDCTtJWpv

===========================
Divinity Original Sin - How to Handle Tenebrium Skill - You Keep Me Rockin - Truth Be Told - Achievement Guide - Act2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC9uFu5rp2s

ivra Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by AKEdge
I must be doing something wrong, because basically none of the potion recipes work for me. I have empty potion bottles, and the right potions according to the list. I can combine small healing up to mediums....but I can't make larges work at all. Also can't combine any resist potions to make resist alls, using the same strength of each ingredient.

When you combine two Minor Healing Potions, the resulting potion is determined by your Crafting skill. If it is 2 you get a Medium Healing Potion. If it is 3 or more you get a Large Healing Potion.

When using potions (other than healing potions and poison flasks) as an ingredient to create another potion, only the minor variant seems to work. So to create a Minor Resist-All Potion you need to mix a Air Resistance Potion with a Water Resistance Potion or a Earth Resistance Potion with a Fire Resistance Potion. All these 4 potions must be of the minor variant with a +15% resistance bonus. Also, note that you need a Crafting skill of at least 3.

Hope this helps.

C
stranger
stranger
C
In the bit the OP of this thread quotes from the OP of the previous thread(s) there is a mention of unuroboros' Fixed & Missing Recipes Mod, & I may be obtuse but I was wondering if that means the recipe list presumes you have that installed?

K
journeyman
journeyman
K
Nope, i have 0 mods installed and so far all recipes seem to be working perfectly fine.

I do have Jahan with Crafting 6(3 +1 from Scientist and +2 from gear) and Blacksmithing 5 (3 +1 from Scientist and +1 from gear)

I wish there were recipes for homemade shields. Most of the shields i find are crappy T_T.

Last edited by kurausu; 31/07/14 03:32 PM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
Aha. Thank you! (I'm new to the game, & one of those who likes to plan & re-plan incessantly before I actually get very far into a game).

ivra Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by ClassifiedTSBBR
In the bit the OP of this thread quotes from the OP of the previous thread(s) there is a mention of unuroboros' Fixed & Missing Recipes Mod, & I may be obtuse but I was wondering if that means the recipe list presumes you have that installed?

Good point. I'll add a note in the next version specifying that only the formulas working in the vanilla version are included.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Sorry for the stupid request, but could one of you check if Fishing Rods or Brooms can be enchanted with Tenebrium/Essence? I want a bit of a challenge for my next playthrough ;-)

K
journeyman
journeyman
K
Theoretically they can, since there is no other use for them and they are weapons.

journeyman
journeyman
Hey guys, where can I find those Leather Helmets? Want to give it a try making some helmets (Crab, The Third Eye Helmet, etc)... I know that Leather Armor is possible to be made with Leather Scraps + Neddle and Thread, but what about the helmet??

Edited: It seems they had implemented Water Arrow! But I don't know if it's possible to be crafted. There is a screenshot proving it (made by myself).

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294304066

Last edited by Trainspottingg; 01/08/14 07:38 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Are there recipes for enchanting +Perception/Speed/Intelligence for Cloth Armor/rings/amulet/staff?

K
journeyman
journeyman
K
Originally Posted by Trainspottingg
Hey guys, where can I find those Leather Helmets? Want to give it a try making some helmets (Crab, The Third Eye Helmet, etc)... I know that Leather Armor is possible to be made with Leather Scraps + Neddle and Thread, but what about the helmet??

Edited: It seems they had implemented Water Arrow! But I don't know if it's possible to be crafted. There is a screenshot proving it (made by myself).

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294304066

It was never in question if there was water arrows. The only question was that it was impossible to make them as there is no combination (so far) that crafts them.

Edit: DANic take a look at the Acessories part of this list. Eye and Creepy Eye Amulets give perception.

Last edited by kurausu; 01/08/14 12:13 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
it's craft, no 1 enchanting for wizard... frown

M
stranger
stranger
M
Here a screen, got water arrows too (like 6 in a single loot)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294512412

journeyman
journeyman
Concerning to this information: [Crafting 3] Lockpicks = Soap + Key (Drag the Soap from the Ground to the key in inventory)

I guess it's wrong because I've just made it with Crafting Skill 2!

ivra Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Trainspottingg
Concerning to this information: [Crafting 3] Lockpicks = Soap + Key (Drag the Soap from the Ground to the key in inventory)

I guess it's wrong because I've just made it with Crafting Skill 2!

Thanks, you are right. It will be corrected in the next version, which I am working on now.

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
Yup.

use object ITEM_Soap on object ITEM_Key with transform code Transform1 parameters TOOL_Lockpick,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0

Are you guys trying to figure out recipes the hard way?

All recipes are listed in ItemCombos.txt in Main.pak (\Main\Public\Main\Stats\).

ivra Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by fireundubh
Are you guys trying to figure out recipes the hard way?

No

Originally Posted by fireundubh
All recipes are listed in ItemCombos.txt in Main.pak (\Main\Public\Main\Stats\).

But I would like to only include those formulas that actually works in the current (vanilla) version. So, I test everything before I post it.

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
Originally Posted by ivra
But I would like to only include those formulas that actually works in the current (vanilla) version. So, I test everything before I post it.

Okay. If you need ingredients, you can use a modified TreasureTable.txt to get all of them, or to check if an item exists.

For example:

Originally Posted by ivra
[Crafting 0] Magic Tattooed Skull = Tattooed Skull + Pixie Dust (I've read that Tattooed Skull doesn't exist in the game)

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

These aren't in the loot table though.

ivra Offline OP
OP Offline
Cool and thanks. I am going to remove the formulas using tattooed human skulls from the lists in the next version since they cannot be created in the current version. If they are fixed in a future patch, I'll add them then.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard