Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
V
I received two Steam BETA keys as part of my Digital DUO pack and I gave one to a friend to try and activated my own. I was planning on giving the other copy to another friend on launch, but as everyone knows, the Beta keys themselves were upgraded to full Steam keys.

This means that the friend I was planning to play the game with won't have his copy, while the other person now has the full game. Can the second BETA key be destroyed in exchange for another STEAM key? The Vault currently mentions GOG only.

EDIT: I have already email both supportdos@larian.com and support@larian.com around 10 days ago, but have only received the automated reply so far. :-(

Last edited by vinaysshenoy; 01/08/14 05:09 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
maybe try emailing steam support?

Support
Support

Yes, you can destroy the alpha/beta key, and then get either a GOG key or another Steam key.

old hand
old hand
Vaguely I thought once you destroyed the beta key; it let you select any site you wanted for the new key but perhaps I am misaken frown
-
I wished we had phantom kitty kats. I mean arhu is close I guess but he is not kitty frown

V
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
V
Originally Posted by Raze

Yes, you can destroy the alpha/beta key, and then get either a GOG key or another Steam key.

Thanks! When I go to the option in Larian Vault, the message just says GOG. It doesn't say anything about Steam. So it gives me the option to choose again, right?

Support
Support

Yes, you'll get the option to choose.

V
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
V
Yup, I actually unlocked it yesterday and sent the key to my friend. I forgot to post because we've been having too much fun playing in co-op. claphands

Link Copied to Clipboard